What's up people ?

Hi I’m John. I’m 23 years old and I’m from the Czech Republic. My name on the forum is my real life name translated into English. My profile pic is JIn from ARTiCLEAR.
I’ve joined about a week ago. Since I have no real life friends I thought I could find some here.
My Vk/Jrock journey started 4 years ago when I found Agitated screams of maggots by DEG.
It took me some time to fully understand the band, but now they are my most favourite band ever.
Since then I found more bands that I love. Youtube reaction channels helped me on my journey through Vk a lot, mainly Baldman reacts. I want to share my passion and what I’ve learned about the music with all of you.
My favourite Vk bands are- Dir En Grey, Sukekiyo, Nega, The Black Swan, ARTiCLEAR, Dimlim, Deviloof, Nazare, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Madmans Esprit and ms. isohp romatem(Korean not Japanese)
Vk bands I enjoy a lot of music from- MUCC, the GazettE, Dadaroma, Choke, Lynch., Mamireta, Kizu, D.I.D, Mejibray, -OZ-
Non Vk Japanese bands I love/enjoy- Crossfaith, Dexcore, Paledusk, Soko Ni Naru, Ling Tosite Sigure, Maximum the Hormone
Non Asian bands I love/enjoy- Korn, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, The Birthday Massacre, Linkin park, Mudvayne
Lately I have interest in Nagoya kei, bands like Merry Go Round and much newer gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy.
I’m sure I missed some bands. I really like heavy and emotional and dark music.
I’m happy that I managed to get my two younger brothers into Japanese music as well.
Anyways, this concludes my introduction. I hope you are all doing okay

10 Likes

Welcome on the forum John!
you’ve got some nice music taste there! :blush:
As I read you like to make some new friends, I’d recommend you to join our Discord server for some real time chat with our fellow members.

I hope you’ll have a good time here and if there’s anything you’re not sure of and want to ask, feel free to message the staff-team. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to JRO. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice to meet you! With your tastes I’m sure you’ll find some discussions to join in here - not to mention even more bands to follow! :slight_smile:

The discord server was already mentioned, there’s also a twitter thread somewhere around here if you want to join people in adding each other there

Hope to see you around the forum °!!

1 Like