What's your ultimate Visual Kei/J-rock live experience?

Dir en Grey at l’Olympia in 2005 (French legendary concert Hall) for the Withering to Death tour. Their first live in France. Memorable!

Royz 7hr liveshow, no contest

2 Likes

Where should I begin… I’ve so many memories. But, to mention a few:

• Versailles/Matenrou Opera '08, great concert. I was mostly there for Versailles but I fell in love with MO. Also to have seen Jasmine You is something that I now treasure (also seeing MO later in Japan in 2014 to see how much they grown since then was lovely too)
  • First time seeing Dir en grey was an experience, being a fan for them so long.
  • As well with GazettE in their first world tour 2013 and 2016 ( Finland). But the London concert was the best I think. The meet and greet feels like a fever dream.
  • Was crazy into Mejibray before so the concerts with them in Japan were great.
  • Visiting hides grave in Miura Reien, to pay my respect for the band(and man) that in the first place got me interested in VK, is still very valuable to me.

My biggest regret is not to have seen Acid Black Cherry when Yasu was still around but maybe one day /still delulu. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes