Where in The World is Yoshiki?

Looking forward for his cameo in the new Marvel or Star Wars movie

9 Likes

Don’t summon something up please. There is a movie with scooby doo and kiss. So you never know if we would get toshiki inside a disney movie

2 Likes

Have you seen Yoshiki in his new role. He might be dropping hints towards the production status of a new X Japan album…
reface-2021-02-03-07-59-56

7 Likes

Probably trying to scramble what he’s going to do with Under the Sky, now that Marilyn Manson had everything exposed.

ETA: Holy shit, given that the new album probably has a MM collab, how the hell is he going to fix this one? Probably delay the album for another five years until this all blows over.

7 Likes

In typical yoshiki style, he delayed his livestream twice. New date announced with some interesting guests

7 Likes

Shit, he brought the whole super squad with him. Now I have no choice but to watch :sob:

8 Likes

Not to confuse with the impostor “#YOSHIKI in Tokyo”

2 Likes

There’s a line-up I actually care about

1 Like
2 Likes

Finally! I can answer where he is. XD

4 Likes

Just dropping this here… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Oh no. He’s trapped in a credit card. Oh no.

7 Likes

:rofl: I was just bored lol, there’s literally no news about the new album, I’m following him on facebook, and lately he’s been posting pictures of him without shirt, I’m like wtf lol.

1 Like

Fuxxing spicy

Perfect meeting between subject and medium, as a way to represent Y essence today. :heart_eyes:

The ONLY option better than this would have maybe been as an ass-tattoo on some high class socialite’s skin.

1 Like

Didn’t know that :open_mouth: He’s everywhere lmao.

5 Likes

He’s everywhere but a recording studio.

18 Likes

Yoshiki, the only owner of Schrödinger’s album

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more lmao. But the album is 99% done since 2016 ish? lmao

5 Likes

He said it’s actually been finished for a while, he’s just waiting for the “perfect time to release it” whenever that is lol

3 Likes