Where in The World is Yoshiki?

This is where we post updates regarding Yoshiki’s adventures around the globe. Basically everything he does besides working on the X-Japan album. Celebrity shenanigans, weird adverts, his own credit card and wine brand, etc.

Starting off, here’s an emotional video of him playing the trumpet, it’s a scene from an upcoming film?? Anyone know what film he’s talking about?

12 Likes

I didn’t know he could even play the trumpet? This video left me with way more questions than answers??

6 Likes

i think i’ve seen photo of yoshiki playing trumpet from when he was in school. i will post it here if i find it.

1 Like

Hahaha I litterally saw that video and thought “we need that Yoshiki thread again” :joy:
As I understand correctly there will be a Youtube spotlight movie for him in the next months.

4 Likes

Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s hearing a synth and not a trumpet…

7 Likes

Yoshiki still promoting his wine. Anyone tried it yet?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Disney?!?! If by any chance it ends up on D+ over here, I’ll try it

We should be asking where the hell is the new X JAPAN album which he claims its already recorded but never release it yet. XD

1 Like

In his mind, good album is like a good wine… should be kept in a cellar for fuckton of years before finally unleashing it when everyone who was interested already moved on.

6 Likes

This album is the biggest hoax in world history. XD
Never forget the „we show it at the UK show! Oh Pata is ill we have to cancel it.“

3 Likes

From “I’m the rockstar parents fear” to “Pls watch me on Disney Channel”

7 Likes

I mean, what else is new?

“Once COVID is over” starting to sound a lot like “when X Japan releases a new album”

5 Likes

“Anyone want some wine?” Everyone is already gone. XD

1 Like

I have nothing real to contribute, just came in to say that everytime I see the title of this thread I’m thinking of that scene/scenes from Amélie where she steals her dad’s garden gnome and stages travel photos with it…

3 Likes

Please DO NOT jinx us like that :sob:

2 Likes

I know this is one’s old but Yoshiki just uploaded it today and it’s kind of funny seeing how nervous he is

4 Likes

but why :monkey:

The New Disney boy to be honest lol

3 Likes