Which band was this for you?

2 Likes

That would be DatuRΛ

1 Like

Doukete Karasu when they released this banger and then fell off within a year or two

Yasashisa no Daishou when they released 1 (one) mini-album and then everyone bailed on the vocalist

1 Like

There will be some bands I loved from very beginning but ended up like this.
Envyl started as duo Dierry Call, but i got interested when they formed as a band. Poof, they disappeared.
Rana goes same. 2 Minis and Poof… silence
Zerocre was mediocre (hihi) but i really liked MV track. Released 1 single.
And my biggest pain, Warumono. Their single Hajimari Hajimari was banger for me but they disbanded.

3 Likes

-Roid- . Breaking the black and Happy world were so good.
Devil made, devil and devil.

Both bands were so good. They literally came from nowhere, released several songs, and disappeared.

1 Like

Xepher

LAPLUS

My Fairytale

There are a million more bands that feel like that to me, but iirc Xepher had good reception when they were active.

*How could I forget about NIAS… Utter disappointment w/ their circumstances.

2 Likes

Warumono

Their only release was this single and it was a banger

2 Likes

Quite recent, but this band easily comes to mind. Generic, sure, (and no one would call them saviours of VK) but they could play and the vocalist was a decent screamer, which is rare.

And Guernica/GELNICA are one of my biggest regrets in the last couple years. Releasing like 10 straight bangers, but pretty much just to nerds on Monochrome Heaven. I’d share a different song, but I found only 3 with the rest being purged. And if anyone has all of their stuff archived, I’d be really happy.

2 Likes

Celia’xeno as well

2 Likes

I always felt like these guys flew under the radar, then they just kinda stopped unceremoniously.

2 Likes

Interesting to see the several mentions of Warumono here because this band for me was Dokuga (also being fronted by Takeru). And they disappeared after a year of activities too. Dude apparently can’t hold a band together.

I don`t think they were ever called VK saviours, but for me it was Xodiack and Zodia!