Which bandman could you take on in a fight?

Reviving a thread from MH that made me lol. Remember that this isn’t serious, and no one here is actually going to go after these guys to throw hands.
In a fight with no weapons who do you think you could take down?

I’m going after Midorikawa from gosan because he’s smug af and I have him on both height and weight, and Retsu from DIMLIM so he’d really have something to be sad about lmao

4 Likes

I was the last person to comment in that thread but I still wanna throw some punches so lemme summarize for ya:
I’m pretty sure most Kusomen could smoke me in a fight but I still wanna fuck up CHAOS from GLAMSCURE, he is a skinny bitch baby and I could snap his twiggy little arms in half. He needs to learn a lesson about what good behaviour is, but not from me! I would also like to fight Gackt’s ratcheted ass but he’s so plastic that if you cut him, he doesn’t bleed, his skin just parts like a wax dummy. I’d probably lock him up in a tanning bed on maximum settings until he starts melting into goo.

6 Likes

dude you’re so right about Gackt LMAO
now i wanna fight him too. The both of us can take him down no problem.

1 Like

honestly now the only guy that comes to mind is gackt. what would he be like in a fight? I can’t imagine the dude is that strong, I mean I saw this pic of him where it looked like he got pec implants lolol

3 Likes

that doesn’t surprise me in any way tbh. Of all the bandmen to do something like that he’s definitely top of the list :joy:

Probably absolutely none of them. I’m a wimp :rofl:

But let’s be real, Yuuga would kick everyone’s ass.

I still want to beat the shit out of gosan’s vocalist and also Mashiro from Paradeis. Despite being short, I’m sure I can take them on no problem.

3 Likes

Hands down Yukika from Etcetera. This tone-deaf turtle has been scamming bandmen for years and needs to have a lesson taught to him

(Also peep Ray and Kifumi from BORN in this PV lol)

2 Likes

What did gosan’s vocalist do?

He’s really full of himself and also a kusomen (humiliating fans that don’t know furi for example). But mainly, his face just annoys me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought he was really cute until i discovered that he was a dickhead lmao

I suspect that a reasonably motivated three year old could take me in a fight, so I’d probably get messed up by literally anyone unless they took pity on me.

2 Likes

approximate representation of me fighting Koichi, for no real reason I just want to fight him
tenor

approximate representation of me trying to fighting MiA
giphy

7 Likes

If you punch MiA does your hand break or does his face turn the shape of your knuckles? Trying to figure out how botox works.

6 Likes

At this point I’ll fight anyone if you give me fifty dollars. But if it has to be just anyone, let me fight Kisaki.

5 Likes

I’ll join you with that LMAO what a robot lookin’ ass bitch

2 Likes

I want to throw hands with gackt I can’t explain why or what has caused me to wanna fight him but it’s on sight

8 Likes

If there were no repercussions of any sort, it’s on sight with Yoshiki. The man has got to STOP with all the side projects; Yoshiki, where’s the album? :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Midorikawa’s the only one that comes to mind.
How often do bandomen get into fights?

I am afraid I don’t want to find out.
Also i am sure mia is good at running away.
I mean, he can’t get his pretty face damaged, right? :rofl: