XANVALA new album "月と太陽" release

Originally I didn’t really get the hype for this band but I’ve come to really enjoy their stuff, and I really appreciate the consistency/frequency of their releases.

4 Likes

their new maxi-single “聖戰” (Miikusa) will be released at 2021/10/18

Setlist of their oneman live “XANVALA ONEMAN TOUR 2021~Curtain Call~ FINAL” at 2021/08/26 at Takadanobaba AREA

「聖戰」
「ジャノメ」
「雨声に帰す」
「左耳の悪魔」
「DROID」
「悪辣が君を襲う」
「帝」
「ratchet」
「ヒトリ舞台」
「終幕」
「眠る秒針」
「文明開花」
「キネマ」
「ジセイ」
「XANADU」

-ENCORE-
「鮮やかな猛毒」
「Bamby」
「REEPER」
「SCALA」
「誰が為の幸福論」

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

The 4th track is shaping up to be a gem.

2 Likes

Tatsumi’s voice was MADE for ballads, my body is READYYYYY :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

9 Likes
7 Likes

It seems that the album will contain 13 songs. The 13th place is for “SCALA”.

TrackList:
11.XANADU
12.ΛLIVE
13.SCALA

9 Likes

Tracklist:

1. satellite rondo
  2. デスパレート
  3. Bamby
  4. ジャノメ
  5. 悪辣が君を襲う
  6. IBADAH
  7. 聖戰
  8. ゆらゆら
  9. Dearest
  10. キネマ
  11. XANADU
  12. ΛLIVE
  13. SCALA

New look:

New MV is coming out 2022.01.23 at 21:00 (Japan time)

8 Likes

That is……. Exciting. I am hyped.

Wonderful album cover. Everything they have done so far was flawless, hope that album will deliver too.

3 Likes

art-kei but make it medieval, love this

Really hyped for this! Always love these guys :black_heart: Album cover is so pretty

I like their music, but how popular are they in Japan? Because they don’t seem like really big but put out material that wasn’t recorded on an iphone, so that costs $$$

Full MV will be published if the tweet reach 600RT

1 Like

So am I right that they announced the video would be released today… then asked for 600rt to upload it, and now it’s looking like it wont make it there on the planned date…? Lmfaoo

No, what they announced was the longer version of the teaser dropping. 2022.01.23 21:00 is long over in Japanese time. It’d be the 24th if it was today.

No one would announce a release date before announcing a RT campaign. Wouldn’t give fans any incentive to RT.

Ah! Okay that would make more sense lol, you never know!

The song sounds pretty decent as usual though. I will maintain wanting to like them but I’m still hoping for a lot more from the album :expressionless: … and to see more of the dobermann in the video lmao

7 Likes