XANVALA new album, "NIX" release

Damn this new song is a bang !! Very good

3 Likes

Yooooo that slapped severely. I am stoked for this

2 Likes

I like that one! And it’s sang so well.
Much more what I expect from Xanvala than NIX. ^^

1 Like

the early 2000’s flavour i crave. D’espa influence I see you gurl.

4 Likes

This. That song immediately gave me big Coll:Set vibes and transported me back straight to my teenage self in 2004. I really hope XANVALA stick with this dark industrial rock-ish sound and there is more of it on the new album - apart from Despa not many bands did that particular style and I always wanted more of it.

Also the end of the PV reminds me of Despas Reddish with the face behind a keyhole.

2 Likes

That digital single never came out.

1 Like

yes it did

1 Like

Well, it wasn’t released on Apple at least not in America.

1 Like

Whoah, this was love at first listen. Might be my favorite song of this year, so far.

Btw, is ‘Despa’ shorthand for DespairsRay? I haven’t explored that band yet.

1 Like

This is the album in question.

4 Likes

If this whole album gives the same Coll:Set vibes I am going to weep like a child

1 Like

God I love them, their stuff is always solid. I haven’t been disappointed once.

1 Like

That was excellent. Promising young band.

1 Like

truly catchy exceptional piece

1 Like

This track is really good. but i didn’t feel the Tracklist.

1 Like

Always liked this kind of stuff, but before 2016 we got 5 new bands every year that sounded like this and people were complaining about the “mid music” while now everybody puts their hands together for this.

1 Like

Good to see the despa comparisons, the tom intro+break is veeeery garnet. Would have liked to see slightly tighter songwriting but i love the atmosphere of the track.

1 Like

It’s more about Xanvala background. They make a lot of good songs this is another’s good song to their long list . Always they are working with new sounds. So people is expecting :eyes: see their releases. I have always liked so many types of fushions with Rock so not complains.

1 Like

This song was composed by 70. Not by souma
I like both styles since I don’t know what will come next .

1 Like