Your Favorite Animal

@araxzijk Haha, I’ve seen that anime as a recommendation on crunchyroll, it was short so I tried to watch some episodes and it was kind of funny :joy: Also there was another recommendation called Nyanbo but I’m not sure if it’s good, it just looked a little bit cute. For example the cats have square bodies there, don’t know how to describe it better. :rofl:

@KentaroFox Oh nice, foxes are my favorite animals too!! :smiley: I have to say I especially like the “Nine-tailed fox” but as we know it’s only a mythology, I wish they would exist in real life because they’re looking so beautiful and kind of classy. :blush:
I know that I own a lot of animal plushies too and even sleep with them though I’ve grown old but still I like them. :rofl:

1 Like

Kinda cute, I guess. Don’t you think so, too? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is my grandma’s dog. His name is Dany. I take him for a walk every Saturday afternoon.

6 Likes

Oh, he looks so cute and adorable! :blush:

1 Like

Gotta love the peacock! It’s so beautiful but can’t sing shitz. Just like certain well promoted Vkei vocalists. lol Although someone else might call that impressive :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love feline species in general, now. I’ve made more cat friends recently.

1 Like

Oh, you are back :smiley: I remember you shared lots of cats pics. Good to hear you’ve made new cat friends :cat:

1 Like

hey, how’s it going~~~ :blush:

though I made more cat friends, I wasn’t able to take photos cuz I couldn’t get a better chance since they’re stray cats…

I also met more domestic dog pals. their characteristics are, as strange as cats lmao.

like I passed by a convenient store in my living area last week, I heard two grannies talking about their dogs.
G1: My dog only eats pork when it’s hot.
G2: My dog eats nearly everything edible, look.
and G2 just threw a piece of ginger. the dog ate it happily.
I couldn’t help saying “wow” as G1 did haha. and I just stood there, listening more stories about these two dogs for a while. I know I’m easy to be remembered by the dogs, so they sniffed me and let me pet them. thumbs up to the two friendly grannies and their dogs.

1 Like

Haha, what an interesting story it is. It seems the dogs are the opposite, one is picky and the other not. In general I believe animals have individual characters like humans.

When I observe my cats, they’re so different. One of my cats is totally anxious when it comes to new things or sounds and the other one is curious and loves to live dangerously. :joy_cat:

1 Like

yeah I agree. even ants have different characters I suppose.
a cat loves to live dangerously… it should mean he/she is a natural born adventurer. just like a human mountaineer.

1 Like