Your last music-related buy

4 Likes

not vk but I just got Cinema Bizarre’s first album! the cd came with this software called the Cinema Bizarre media player, which gives you the option to play the audio cd (with only Windows Media Player) or play the Lovesongs music video on a tiny video screen. the program also comes with an interactive screensaver and media player which displays news, videos, and galleries - the only thing is you have to have Adobe Flash to install it, so it’s long outdated now.

I’ve been a CB fan since middle school, and I never knew about this being included in the actual CD! (the album’s not on spotify which is why I bought it in the first place)

Who else misses the days when CDs included bonus software?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Are all of these used?

Yeah! I got them off Buyee

I hope they were in bulk and not individual because that’d be like $500-1000.

I actually got all these for just $0.01! For the whole box, not each! Shipping was abt $94 though

1 Like

Not bad considering it probably weighs 20lbs.

Laserdisc Lords

5 Likes

Both editions of Enishi’s full album + David’s live limited “Mary’s Testament” :heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

qunT xx

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

Koi No Yamai - Happy Turn 2nd Press.
Anone/Hakumuku - There whole Online Shop.
Sally/サリィ。:
Ai Kotoba / 愛言葉
Ai Kotoba
Gentei Haifu Ongen / 限定配布音源

Unli Furps[Bops]:
Shikisai / 色彩

4 Likes

88kasyo Junrei - genmataisai

First time in a while I bought an album practically knowing none of the songs. I think it’s the first piece of 88kasyo media on wax. Not as crazy as their older stuff but it still slams pretty hard!

6 Likes

8 Likes
1 Like