Your last music-related buy

Share your physical collection! Show off the latest CD you bought after waiting weeks for it to finally get delivered to your mailbox.

Boris recently repressed a couple of their older works on vinyl and I ended up buying the fan-club variants. They came out awesome. They sound pretty great too:

15 Likes

@ghost

Nice, how much they cost? Really digging the colour choices, I love the classic black of vinyl but it’s refreshing to see them like that.

As for my own:

Matenrou Opera - Anomie, cheap and all these years later it’s still a great release.

Ryuichi Sakamoto, if anyone is interested this is long before he was the grey haired pianist. I had no idea but he started out writing new age electronic and collaborated with David sylvian from Japan (the band, not the country, yes it gets confusing)

4 Likes

These 3 set me back around $160. Amplifier Worship was a little pricier than most 2 LP sets but it is also gatefold. Yeah, these came out pretty cool.

I feel like I’ve heard that name a lot somewhere. I was trying to remember where and then it hit me:

After quite a few years of searching for these, I finally managed to grab some GM demos:

5 Likes

I dunno who Gram Maria are but that’s awesome. Demos are so hard to track down.

In this week’s episode of “Saikou’s bad financial decisions” I have added Rock and Read 90 (Tatsurou cover), Rock and Read 27 (Ryutaro cover), PHY 06 (Plastic Tree cover) and Melancholic by Plastic Tree

My mom was curious about my heavy package so I showed her RnR 90 and PHY. She said that Cazqui looks gay and that she likes Ryutaro’s haircut :rofl:

7 Likes

Gram∞Maria! :open_mouth: Haven’t heard of this band in AGES!

GILLE’ LOVES’s 吸血鬼劇場 -THEATRE OF VAMPIRE- VHS.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Not sure, whether clothes are fine here, too.

Got me this shirt from the collaboration of Gazette’s Aoi with Taujan. Taujan had been making pendants for all zodiac signs and for the shirt Aoi had asked him for a personal sign. Aoi is a cusp which means he’s been born right at the change from one zodiac sign to the next one. This means he’s influenced more by both signs than just the one he’s been born under. That’s why for the print on the shirt the symbols for Capricorn and Aquarius got put together.

I got the other shirt from a friend for Christmas.
I’ve sadly not been to the tour but I loved the excitement of the band members when they got back to their roots regarding venues last year.

2 Likes

this shirt: GISM "Corona" T-Shirt - Relapse Records

3 Likes

NPC singles for christmas😃

5 Likes

Klaha single, and deadman collab

2 Likes

Ignoring the RAM there (didn’t want to retake the pic lol), I got these 3 recently! Nothing rare or super special, but made me happy

5 Likes

Sex Machineguns whole discography plus a shirt! Have it all after being a fan for 12 years already!

EidzuXMXYAMXmKA

7 Likes

I’m just a casual SMG fan BUT I’m happy to see you complete your collection like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

In 2021’s first episode of “Saikou’s bad financial decisions”, Saikou has acquired the much-longed-for Zetsubou Wonderland deluxe photo book, the single Mizu-iro Girlfriend, the album Traumerei, and the live DVD for Yuku Pura Kita Pura.

I ended up with the first press of Traumerei, which is in a silver reflective Digipak and looks absolutely beautiful. I had no clue this album looked so good! And while the photoshoots in Zetsubou Wonderland are eye-candy, Ryutaro’s interviews are food the for soul :relieved:

6 Likes

I was very lucky to get this one for a good price! It’s カリ≠ガリじゃないじゃない(T_T) by not-not cali≠gari

I dunno if there are good quality rips of this out there but if any Garist needs help, DM me :metal:

2 Likes

I’ve got lots of stuff recently, but here is my precious shito:aL stuff that I just got in the past twoish weeks.

6 Likes

9 Likes