❤️‍🔥 2023 Predictions

SUI’s new band 縁 will drop an album in 2023 because SUI loves to release an album after a series of singles.

1 Like

they just announced this today! xD

1 Like

Bruh we have a winner

7 Likes

Dir en grey will probably release a one-off single and do nothing other than tour. Same for the GazettE.

Here’s to hoping JILUKA drop something sick. I wouldn’t be mad at a single from Nocturnal Bloodlust late in the year either because Argos was pretty sweet!

7 Likes

Another Visual Kei band signs to a major label

Let the Visual Kei boom commence once again!

8 Likes

I don’t really have any serious predictions, I just hope that no one has to quit because of health issues or ends up in jail.

Some not-so-serious predictions are that The Last Rockstars go viral on tiktok.
This forum gets the shock of a lifetime when everyone mentioned in the “vocalists you want to see to form a new band” thread create an a cappella supergroup.

12 Likes

Will we even get any quality/well produced jrock/vk releases in 2023? lol
Mucc and DeG released their stuff last year.

1 Like

I thought Nocturnal Bloodlust already announced a single to be released in February? Maybe I’m misremembering.

The pandemic was a bliss because bands that disbanded 2 decade ago all got back together, started posting demo’s and at least saw more of them. Now? I hope this was enough of a push for my fav bands to finally get back together at least post some on youtube like S mainly, Hush, Fairy fore most likely to play lives. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE ÄKIRA YAMAÖKA MAKE ANOTHER RECORD PLEASE! oh and I really hope linkin park releases meteora 20th edition you know cause theres 2 japanese members there and it counts as japanese music, hey did you know they made a couple demos with ‘‘one ok rock’’ or whatever their name is. Oh and ofc one can never have enough b u g l u g only this time please don’t release a single thats worth my entire salary k thx.

2 Likes

Hahn is korean-american
Shinoda is half- japanese

And i don’t think anyone in this forum would account Linkin park as japanese music.

2 Likes
  • New SHAZNA album out of nowhere cause why not
  • New Plastic Tree album
  • Petit Brabancon 2nd album
  • Kyo saying “nah hold on…” and then we get a new Sukekiyo album
  • Another vkei supergroup but with Ryutaro Arimura as lead singer

and then everything else u guys already said about Gackt too

2 Likes

Goddamn it I’m getting schooled at this.

1 Like

shit, and we’re barely 2 wks in

1 Like

More will go on Hiatus due to the loss of their drummer then continue later on in the year. Or 2024.

2 Likes

merry get signed to sony music; their first new single will be an elaborate movie/theater drama opening, with PV budget exceeding annual tokyo covid spending for 2023; their 2nd single under new label is a hemorrhoid ointment CM feature, and their new album (limited edition) is coupled with a mildly laxative vegan shoyu ramen bowl.

new gazette mini-album/double mini album spread over june and december

dexcore releasing their 2nd full-length by christmas, getting signed by tokuma japan after deviloof

new deadman full-length

12 Likes

praying to god this comes true despite gara being stuck so far up kyo’s ass :pray:

4 Likes

Deviloof Oversea Tour :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

What’s the story here? I’m out of the loop :grimacing:

1 Like

PRAYING

1 Like

I do really hope mako comes back,. i know he did but mostly re-recordings so eh i would love something new