アルルカン (Arlequin) Gt.Kuruto (來堵) under investigation

Already too late… I haven’t really seen anyone harras the members yet but have seen a few tweets that wanna “spread awareness” and beg for retweets…

1 Like

I’ve been checking IG since I wouldn’t be surprised if people spam their comments on there, but haven’t seen anything yet.

Not saying she’s lying or anything, but this didn’t happen last week and I get that people that experience something like this are in a mental state where they won’t run to the police immediatelly, and I ask this generally, how do you prove this in front of a jury if it happened a long time ago so medical examination can’t help?

3 Likes

Rape charges generally don’t stick in Japan anyway.

If the 2 of them and the manager spoke about this event through texts, the police will find out eventually. It is proof that something happened. Tbf, idk how the Japanese police will handle it, but in other countries, police usually investigates phones and such because the criminals either confess the crime to friends and family to ask for help, or they sometimes brag about it on certain websites/chatrooms, etc.

6 Likes

Not sure if this is common or not, might just be foreigners tweeting in broken Japanese using fake accounts. Talking about the replies.

big yikes on this one

Not only that although it’s not said where she was forced to take the 60 shots but it could have been at a bar and possibly the place held onto the security footage from that night. Video proof of him trying to convince her to take shot after shot once she’s unconscious leaving the place with her would be enough to warrant some investigation. The video would also show proof of who was working that night and attending to the two of them and in court those people can explain maybe bits and pieces of conversation and explain what physical state the alcohol made her.

4 Likes

There’s a big difference between the Japanese justice system and Law & Order: SVU and we’ll never know the outcome because Japanese court cases are private and the results aren’t published. Him being such a small time celebrity means it won’t even make it on television.

That’s true we won’t ever know the results but hopefully, it turns out well or at least she gets some kind of justice or closer from it even if we won’t ever know about it.

4 Likes

Arlequin will make an important announcement at 21:00 JST.

Considering the time frame, I will be very surprised if he makes it to court. But the optics of him landing in court may be “enough” get him removed from the band and scene.

1 Like

In all my years here “sharing a girlfiend” has never been a thing I have heard of or even would imagine would be going on. Now with some groupie mitsuge type? maybe! but more so in the sense of 3P happening but then again those types view their mitsuge as their wallets so.

This happening with someones GF is crazy as f*ck~

saw someone mention there possibly being footage at a bar? most likely they were in a room, booth, or if Vkei it is highly likely it was a members only bar or club, so footage is out of the question I am guessing, plus lots of places will just try and not include themselves in any bad press. I tried to help a pregnant lady that got attacked here once and the restaurant that had a camera in front of it did not want to do anything and the cops too.

4 Likes

8 hours ago they tweeted that there will be a “big announcement” at 9 pm

Arlequin at 9 pm:

So yeah, he’s still there.

After that post he tweeted:

“There were reports about me. I didn’t do anything that was pointed out in the contents of the article. We are cooperating with the police and telling them everything. We have consulted with the agency and lawyers, and we are working hard to clear the doubts and put our fans at ease. I hope that I will be able to make good reports in the future.”

2 Likes

The Photo was a new Artist photo for the new album δυσ-τόπος ~Dystopia~

am all for innocent until proven guilty, however I wonder how they will try and spin those screenshots of conversations with her and the conversations between the president that she seemed to have had also? “I was apologizing for something else.”
with Japan’s archaic legal system I doubt he could win anyways, the only hope would be a big big payout, vince mcmahon style I am guessing.

3 Likes

Yea, same. It’s pretty solid proof right here, not just non verifiable allegations.

I also think it’s kind of fucked up how they tweet that “we have a big announcement for you guys…” and then it’s just a god damn artist picture?? they clearly knew what they were doing right here, using a potential r*pe for promo…

6 Likes

“Those screenshots were fake the conversations…were pure innocent!”
Then asking fans to basically stick with them through possibly not false criminal charges with a war revolution-style photo even naming their album Dystopia which is a name for injustice

5 Likes

Fake line conversation photos are def a thing, have encountered it here but those types always run away as soon as police talks come up. I think they are just trying to bank on that terrible part of Japanese society where even women will not care if other women got raped. have seen that alot with the top tier crazy level prostitute types etc but man that is a really really small percentage of the fan base… the president of the label prob only cares about making his investment back on recent album production so is throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks.

4 Likes

Remember that these are still rumors, and that very little has been confirmed yet. We still don’t have a great translation of the original source, and from what I can see there are still some gaps in the story. It gets really difficult to approach this story when speculation and fact get mixed together. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since this rumor broke, and personally I feel like there are some gaps in the timeline that I need cleared up with more time, proof, and evidence.

And unfortunately, this is 2023. You can fake anything if you try hard enough, LINE messages included. What’s even more confusing than fake messages are messages shared without context. That’s why it’s super important to not shoot from the hip with the first take. Give these band member(s) the tools to crucify themselves with. So until this rumor bubbles up into fact…I can’t be mad at them promoting themselves. It’s what they do.

5 Likes