アルルカン (Arlequin) new album "δυσ-τόπος ~Dystopia~" release

Eh :man_shrugging:t2:

French Revolution was to establish a fairer representation of everyone. Alrquin is currently under a lot of fire and feel there being represented to the public and their fans in an unfair way with everything going on. The revolution was also to unify and strengthen France and their people and Alrquin is also using a copy of that image to also try to unify and strengthen its broken fan base.

It’s a pure joke trying to compare a revolution about being more fair and strength to an allegation about very disgusting things and trying to say it without words that the allegation is false.

6 Likes

The first sign of the end

Lol we have had that sign of the end since monster released as a video.

3 Likes

They removed it already for the sekai no owari to yoake mae/siren release

LOL

I really wonder why they decided that the best approach to trying to get major would be taking the bands visual most important trademark.

This tweet has 1.1M views and the band only has 22K followers on Twitter.

2 Likes

very surprised he brought up Tamon being fired

basically their office is in talks with the lawyers from both sides, so the members will limit their social media posts in the meantime.

https://forum.jrockone.com/t/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-arlequin-gtkuruto-%E4%BE%86%E5%A0%B5-under-investigation/

twitter view feature is weird and you can’t necesarily trust it.
I have seen a tweet once about someone who got 8 views on a tweet he posted on his private twitter private with zero followers

1 Like

[tracklist]
1.手放して掴む零
2.LOUDSPEAKER〜天からの才〜
3.愚者の行進
4.餞
5.blackboxx
6.アルファ
7.PARADISE LOST
8.Hello
9.ねがい
10.STIGMAS

1 Like

Why did I even expected more than 10 tracks? Of course they don’t do that in that age anymore

1 Like

especially after the incident that’s yet to be further investigated I kinda lost hope in them

They are hoping we forget. And by and large we will. But if there is (substantially) more to this case than meets the eye, then perhaps we will see it play out some other way. Someone leaving the band, a fine, disbandment, idk I’m just throwing out possibilities. But as far as them actually admitting any wrongdoing? Not gonna happen, especially if they have lawyers involved.

2 Likes

I like the album covers.

Dystopia: the name of the album and the view of their future as a band.

1 Like

With this much attention to this i wanna hear the album previews already.

7 Likes

it sounds like they at least tried to put soul and inspiration in it.
To really judge the album I would have to listen to it first. But they were able to make me curious enough to not gave up on it completely altogether. Which is a start.

3 Likes