アルルカン (Arlequin) new album "δυσ-τόπος ~Dystopia~" release

It seems promising… but we will have to listen to it in full as you say. I’ll probably buy it on cd

1 Like

Finally, an album really going back to their root, I think I like at least half of the album from the preview, can not wait for this full album release <3

2 Likes

I think what they are going to do is mix there old sound and new sound but I still have that same feel. Only listening to the album in full will tell I guess. Hope it’s good.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun release, should be good.

1 Like

A lot more screaming that people have been wanting for a year now. The old アルルカン everyone feared was dead is certainly back. Maybe MONSTER was an outlier.

4 Likes

I am halfway through this album and I have to say I’m impressed. Lots of diverse tracks to keep things interesting, and some good heavy tracks.

2 Likes

I thing the best way to describe this album is the “hunting party” from Arlequin
after going into another direction for some time they try to get back to their roots, but aren’t able to replicate it anymore like they used to.
So you are both glad about the end product but at the same time still not really happy.
But any step into the right direction should not get critised, I am happy that they have decided to get back to a more playful style and less poppy but stale style like they had in the last releases. Lets hope they learn how to get back to it, or maybe to even find a new maybe even better spin to it.

2 Likes

Be a bad noodle but also create a good album confused fan girl noises

1 Like

Dr.Hiroki (C-GATE) is acting as support.

1 Like

funny apple music wasnt included

Is this anything new?