Deluxe edition (11800yen) will include CD, 2DVD, 20-page booklet and will be in a special sleeve case
Limited edition (5800yen) will include CD and 2DVD
Regular edition (3500yen) will include CD only
[CD tracklist]
1.MONSTER
2.サイレン (Siren)
3.bash 脳 down (bash Nou down)
4.TARANTULA
5.エレジー (Elegy)
6.証 (Akashi)
7.いばら姫 (Ibara Hime)
8.ブルーキャンディ (Blue Candy)
9.わかれうた (Wakare Uta) [regular edition only]
10.旗のもとに (Hata no Moto ni)
11.世界の終わりと夜明け前 (Sekai no Owari to Yoake Mae)
[DVD1 tracklist] * deluxe edition only
2021.10.26 アルルカン 8th ANNIVERSARY TOUR 「世界の終わりと夜明け前」FINAL at 恵比寿LIQUIDROOM
I hate how much teasings this teaser do in the end.
I want to know if I get something more than the last release. Prove me that you can go heavy on your A-Side.
Ya know, I actually really like these previews. I’m obviously going to need to hear the whole songs, but I like everything so far. Sekai no Owari to Yoake Mae is the song that got me into them, so I’m a pretty recent fan lol
Am I the only one not feeling the lead track MONSTER ?
The rest sounds really solid, in the new tracks : 「bash 脳 down」「ブルーキャンディ」 stand out for me.
This album IMO is way better than [[The laughing man]].