キズ (Kizu) best album "仇" (Kataki) release

I love the parts where they sing alone.
but when they sing in chorus it sounds weird.
There styles of singing are to different from each other to make a good chorus, even when both singers have a voice who match the song

1 Like

BugLug’s next

3 Likes

This one is gunna be interesting. Issei has a pretty high pitched voice but in a unique way like Lime obviously not the same.

The full version. Pretty interesting if you ask me!

3 Likes

I personally don’t like Issei’s singing style.

Also funny how foreign fans are commenting on youtube hoping for Ruki or Kyo to be next… lol nope

Maybe Arlequin? Diaura? Codomo Dragon? Royz? lynch.?

2 Likes

Interesting to see how many vocalists Tommy called up for this thing. I could totally see Karasuna Mei on there at the very least. They’re probably not quite senior enough to get the Toshi photo-op yet.

1 Like

I love those so far!
Did I miss something or is there really no release planned for the collabs so far?

@xLIZ4 I would say Kyo isn’t even that unlikely as Kizu and DEG are on the same record label. But yeah I would say Ai (Karasuna Mei) is a safe bet (and I would love that!).

If tommy asked kyo I highly doubt he would turn him down

I would love to see a colobration with arlequin or lynch.

I think collab with Arlequin’s Aki in this is highly possible. Other than that it’s just my wishful thinking who would I like to hear singing with Lime. xD

1 Like

I think Chiaki from Dezert is also very possible

4 Likes

The way they manage gulu gulu I highly doubt they’re capable of doing anything smart or interesting with them. At best, expect a PPV Q&A session and a new single in 2023

Issei seemed like he would explode anytime lol

Anyway they’ll reveal the next one today at 21:00 ! (Japan time)

3 Likes

Those collabs are a brilliant idea and also very good on a marketing point of view

Yeah, I feel like Kizu have kind of plateaued with their current audience, so the duet with Tatsuro feels like a smart way to get fans of older bands like MUCC who might not be keeping an eye on the current scene to give them a shot.

1 Like

Clown vs clown, this is going to be glorious!

2 Likes

Ooh nice! I never would have guessed Danchou, but that pairing makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me… 9 times (?) shame on me.

Finally something I can get behind!

Here it is!

[EDIT] and that was fucking fantastic!

13 Likes

At the moment it’s my favorite of the three. They work very well as solo and their voices harmonize beautifully when they sing together.

2 Likes