キズ (Kizu) best album "仇" (Kataki) release

Ok so the first one actually gave me goosebumps, but this is very good too.

1 Like

Fantastic take!

These collabs are awesome and it’ll be interesting to see who else Lime will sing with. I really wish these collabs would be featured on an album as well!

2 Likes

I love the Nogod singer with him but Kizu honey, you’re not the Gazette. Stop charging Gazette prices for your stuff. I aint blowing my stimmies on you.

2 Likes

The Danchou one is really good. Their voices complement each other well, and Danchou is serving so much face even when he’s not singing.

Lol, LiME said Danchou apparently misunderstood what they meant by “singing in one take” and came to the studio without ever practicing singing the song. I guess that’s why LiME seemed so amused when he said “It was perfect” at the end and Danchou was like “I’m a guy that can only do things perfectly”. :joy:

2 Likes

By far the best, 団長’s tone is insane, this song is extremely difficult for generic vocalists.

1 Like

That was amazing I fuckin love Danchou lol

1 Like
4 Likes

Full version:

8 Likes

I predict the next one will be steroid with aki from arlequin

1 Like

I don’t recall Aki being able to hit those high notes but I am not an Arlequin fan by any means, so if it’s really him I’m up for a pleasant surprise

I haven’t been a D=OUT fan for years, but Kouki’s voice seems to have changed. Has he always sounded like that?

I had no idea it will work so well, since their voices seem so different, yet they complement each other.

I listen to D=OUT since 2015 and regularly go to their lives, and yeah, his voice didn’t really change since then, though he underwent a surgery to remove polyps in october 2019.

I didn’t thought their voices would match so nicely honestly!
Kouki said that he chose a song that would fit his voice and the closest to what D=OUT’s fans are used to listen to.

Even if I love Kouki, my fav one is still Kizuato with Danchou!!
And I’m also expecting something with Aki from Arlequin…

1 Like

Perfect song for Kouki tbh, they sound amazing together. I think this collab made my day.

Tatsuro and danchou are my absolute favourites so far

4 Likes

The Kouki one sounds a lot better than I expected it to, tbh. I’m not particularly fond of Kouki’s voice, so I was really pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes

Ryoga never even crossed my mind as an option, can’t wait to possibly hear his voice unfiltered lol

2 Likes

I am so hype for this one.

1 Like