キズ (Kizu) best album "仇" (Kataki) release

Somewhere, there is a very, very long Lime interview where he goes over most things. Google translate has come a long way from what it was fucking, 10 years ago or something like that. Every interview right now/tanuki is basically perfectly readable for a foreigner if you can catch the few words that are in industry lingo which can’t be translated ie. noodles

2 Likes

alright, thank you :slight_smile: thanks for the tips!

I find that most interviews with Japanese celebs/musicians/etc. are vague as fuck and it’s just 3 or more pages of hot air and niceties, hence why I rarely bother reading them, even in their native language.

4 Likes

Havent seen kizu be this vague ever before

I think they should have included Utsukushiki Hibi and Juunana. Both are great songs and not many people talk about them.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Hadn’t listened to that song before, it’s really good :hushed:

1 Like
4 Likes

full PV is finally out !

2 Likes
3 Likes

You was faster than me :laughing: just opened YouTube and thought “omg i gotta share this”

I am really happy that they uploaded the original MV too and not only the other version

2 Likes

Most of the time there is someone faster than me lol. It’s KIZU, so someone will post their stuff as soon as it’s out anyway. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Will the in uncut Version of 0 released someday btw ?

Its on kataki limited edition along with a different version of heisei

Ah okay, though its the cut one aswell.
Now someone needs to Upload ist :sob: