キズ (Kizu) new live DVD+CD "キズ 単独公演「そらのないひと」2022.10.9 日比谷野外大音楽堂" release

キズ (Kizu) new live DVD+CD “キズ 単独公演「そらのないひと」2022.10.9 日比谷野外大音楽堂” will be released at 2023/03/22 (2 types)

Limited edition (12100yen) will include DVD, CD and 50-page photobooklet
Regular edition (7700yen) will include DVD and CD

[DVD tracklist]

1. 黒い雨
  2. 地獄
  3. ステロイド
  4. 銃声
  5. ヒューマンエラー
  6. 蛙-Kawazu-
  7. ミルク
  8. 15.2
  9. 平成
  10. Mr. BiG MONSTER
  11. 0
  12. ストロベリー・ブルー
  13. 傷痕
  14. リトルガールは病んでいる。
  15. 十七
  16. 日向住吉
  17. おしまい

[CD tracklist]

1. 雨男
2 Likes

Might be worth it. Is that the show that was on YouTube that they took down?

1 Like

Indeed it is. The one on YouTube apparently wasn’t in order and only had nine of the eighteen songs.

1 Like

12100?
CookedOrganicJunebug-size_restricted

1 Like

$33 for a fucking photo book. It had better be a coffee table book.

I was hoping to say that’s just the webshop limited version, but it seems those are genuinely the RRP.
I was at that show and it was great, but I didn’t spend 12000 on the ticket, train and dinner afterwards combined lol.

2 Likes

I am so sick of Lime’s 大東亜戦争制服 bullshit, especially since he has alternated between that and the dreads for the past several years.

1 Like

I need at least 5 spread pages of Yue being shirtless to begin to justify the money

3 Likes

Co-signed!!

2 Likes

Truly at least give us something worth the 12100¥ price there is suppose to be a 1 day streaming ticket to something maybe its a entire second dvd!

Noticing that it’s getting harder to differentiate one song from the next at this point.

1 Like

Exactly what pisses me off about the prices of Kizu stuff. Haha. Am not sure I’ll bither with this tbh, have skipped the last few live releases due to the fact the setlists are near enough the same because they seem to prefer releasing live stuff over actual new music… haha.

雨男 MV is out now.

Another great song!

7 Likes

Beautiful.

Just really beautiful, and I usually despise “standard ballads”

4 Likes

Enough with the prison visitation area themes.

It’s very nice, but I’m a bit disappointed. I find it pretty forgettable, and I get lost when listening to it.

2 Likes

This is boring AF girl next!

2 Likes

well it’s a song i suppose

Well this song definitely is something. It takes interesting turns. Based on the effective build up in the verses I thought it would be an epic banger type of song. But then the chorus turns it ballad-y and poppy. I do like this as well, if some of the melodies kind of have been overdone.

I like it, but it is still a bit anticlimactic I guess. I was ready for another 0 or Heisei just with a more epic and less desperate feeling to it. But this is just based on my very first listen.