キズ (KIZU)

Here’s youtube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnryYXop1-hhz61PSHusLf2kj5-2Ek6cA

You could just list them out

Their best-of album 仇 (Kataki) is the best place to start, but if you want some tasters I’d recommend:

おしまい (Oshimai)

へのへのもへじ (Henohenomoheji)

豚 (Buta)

怨ミ節 (Uramibushi)

十五 (Juugo)

If you like slower, atmospheric/moody stuff the EP ストロベリー・ブルー (Strawberry Blue) is your friend.
But honestly, their discography is relatively short so you’d probably be able to get through it quite quickly without it feeling like too much of a drag.

2 Likes

I’m a pretty casual fan, but one thing I’d recommend a lot is Kizu’s Ichigeki series, which is where LiME covers Kizu songs with guest vocalists THE FIRST TAKE style (one take only, live in the studio). If you like the songs, you can find the original versions of them on Spotify, etc.: キズ OFFICIAL WEB SITE

These are my favourites from the set:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/6CdJYOKPGpU

1 Like

I hopped on the Kizu train around the time Kizuato came out so I’ll always have a soft spot for this one.

Then Steroid came out and blew my mind.

3 Likes

I am getting a little tired of ichigeki

I guess it’s Lime’s way to keep putting stuff out without actually writing music

5 Likes

I dont agree the best of is a good place to start as is FAR from their best of. Jist basically check out the handful of singles that came out before Kuroi Ame and youre sorted.

1 Like

Ui, that went fast

Bruh, they ran out of Ki-zu songs
Glad they chose a great song by NoGoD! Lime and Dancho sound amazing together. Too bad Ki-zu is going to fizzle before they are going to make anything of importance again.

There’s some really good kizu songs they didn’t use yet so technically they didn’t run out it’s just I guess lime didn’t wanna use kizu songs for this season prob wanted to do some covers for other bands songs that he prob wanted to do :confused:

4 Likes

Omg lime brought back his voice from lezard for this cover. I love it :heart:

1 Like

I seen lime looked like he was having fun with this one too :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Impressive how Lime evolved after all these years. He blew Miku out of the water in his own song, lol

3 Likes

His style might not be for everyone, but Lime is far and away one of the most proficient vocalists in the current VK scene. Not only has Kizu gained enough of a reputation to even allow these collaborations to happen, but Lime is getting noticed and praised by almost every veteran artist they play with. The only problem is that almost every song he writes is difficult enough to perform in the studio, let alone one after another in a 20-song live setlist! XD

5 Likes

loved this collab

1 Like