キズ (KIZU)

If only it were possible for human beings to think… :confused:

1 Like

Has there been any verification on whether or not the digital version of Pierce ni Hood and the one given at shows are the same song with just different titles?

Pretty sure both physical and digital are the same(same name too)

1 Like

Okay, I was just trying to figure out if they were the same length and mix etc. that’s good to know it’s not worth it.

6 Likes

Lets goooo

1 Like

YES.

2022/08/29 · 21:00 !!

3 Likes
11 Likes

I’m embarrassingly late to the Kizu train but damnnnn. This band is so good. wtf.
Steroid is such a banger, the cover with Sono from Matenrou Opera is just insane, I can’t stop bumping it.
They’re so instrumentally solid and the vocals are fantastic.
Are any of the member’s previous bands also as good?

3 Likes

I liked LEZARD a lot, but they’re not for everyone.

1 Like

I like their earlier stuff, their later releases have been generally fairly disappointing. They just seem to bulk out time between musical releases with overpriced live stuff. Still listen to their early stuff fairly often though!! Except heisei with that terrible production… haha.

1 Like

LOOK AT THIS DUUUDE

3 Likes

I’m more impressed by Lime’s early band Kro:nos than whatever came after Kuroi Ame
This ep surfaced on YouTube a while ago

In my opinion any steam that Ki-zu had before 2020 has dimished considerably either by COVID or by the lack of drive to write a strong debut. Last releases have been mediocre at best.

7 Likes

got some lisa frank vibes going on here :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying a lot of their newer stuff too. I just wished they released more, or an actual album for once. I’m excited for Ningen×Shikkaku though.

I am pretty sure we will get first a second best of album before a actual full album

2 Likes

New DVD incoming?

Does anyone have any Kizu recs? I wanna start listening to them!!

Google it? Can’t share piracy links here.