咲 (Saki) (ex-XII-Destructive Agent of JAP-) new band, "NüA -Neun und Achtzehn-" has formed

mysterious new project, “参列者の霹靂と、首狩り” (Sanretsu-sya no Hekireki to, Kubigari) has formed and they will be revealed in autumn 2021

Twitter

https://twitter.com/sanretsusyakubi/status/1408740312088944641

Mysterious VK projects are back, nature is healing.

5 Likes

Ah, yes, the mysterious project with the guy who already revealed his face

hekireki, kubigari

NüA -Neun und Achtzehn-

It’s almost as if the middle guy is saying “bro don’t take the picture yet, we haven’t changed into our outfits” and the photographer is like “you didn’t even pay me and I have 5 other appointments this day, I’m taking this pic NOW”.

6 Likes

And the guy on the right is startled by it

1 Like

Ugh wow they look like shit :rofl: :roll_eyes:

oh no, they really gotta fire whoever looked at that picture and was like “yes, this one, that’s it” and if was them well… uh… yeeeeeaaahhhh

lineup:
Vo.咲 (saki) (ex-Ruinous → Parasite:Lúcia → L’ie:Chris → Kar†te=zyAnose → KOROSHI , Sakae Hebi-Zoku (栄蛇族) → Cuartet → Ivys → ActLess TheAteR → THE MAD SIMPSON → OUTЯAGE → XII-Destructive Agent of JAP- → president of Bloom)
Gt.銀示 (Ginji) (ex-Ladifere → DEMARIA (ディマリア) → TERROR CLUB (テロル倶楽部) → BACKDROP Zeroshiki (バックドロップ零式) , → OUTЯAGE → Rem (零無) → eAt → Dis)
Gt.琉杏 (rua) (ex-GENTLE (GENTLE-じゅえんとる-) → Zille → Rucid (support guitar) → ActLess TheAteR → ELM (エルム))
Ba.蓮 (ren) (ex-NEMETH → ZεR’0-ゼロ → Jigenshiki:uadjet (時限式:uadjet) support → llll-Ligro- → Seimeibun「Gyou ni Kegareshi Kokoro no Sukima ni Fukaki Sadame no Seisai wo」 (声明文「業に穢れし心の隙間に深き定めの制裁を」) support → KAMINARI (カミナリ) → Xeno’s purge , HELTER SKELTER (ヘルタースケルター) (support))
Dr.キモトマサヤ (kimoto masaya) (ex-naxat → solo artist, Angels’ Temptation)

They will hold their first live at Holiday Shinjuku on 9/19!

4 Likes

That line up thoooooo

ooh :eyes:

kusomen-kei, but make it 𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮

2 Likes

They’ll release their first song as a DVD single, preview and details in tweet:

not sure if cringe or not bad (elevated by cringe engrish) :rofl:

3 Likes

we’re having a case of dexcore debut syndrome here, staying away from the lyrics embed does help to digest this.

so far it’s about as generic as quartet were in 2002 scene, but he actually sings better than back in the day, so far so good??

Its a bit weird for the labels president to look like shit when the rest are killing it (I mean the rest of the other bands)

literally just dawned on me that their name means 9/18 in german…which is the day they were revealed. can’t get any more basic than that :v

2 Likes

At least they’ll remember their anniversary date… if they even last a year, that is. :’)))

4 Likes

Just reform Cuartet please lol

1 Like

I miss names like Saki’s own Kar+te=zyanose

1 Like

I’m just glad Saki has now built the funds to support a band of his own LMAO. He knows he can’t exactly do a band and have it get popular like Jigsaw or Mama so this is probably a pet project for those super fans who actually listened to OUTRAGE or Actless Theater lol.

They look better in the PV than they do in the photoshoots. Saki’s never been photogenic though and always chooses weird angles. Plus the filters don’t help much lol.
The song isn’t bad but it’s not enough for me to really judge the band. For what it is, it’s a cool engrish melodic version of Volcano by Girugamesh. The only Saki project I didn’t really like that much though was The Mad Simpson, so as long as they stay away from whatever the hell that was, I’ll probably enjoy them.