"屁(He)" band name change to “ 我楽多(GARAKUTA)” + めんどくさい(Mendokusai)” & “反省集団(Hansei Shūdan) release

“屁(He)” band name has been changed to “ 我楽多(GARAKUTA)”

Vocal: Kōji

Guitar: ウズ(Uz)

Guitar: 蛍(Hotaru)

Bass: りく(Riku)

Drums: RiU

ohp · Twitter

8 Likes

rip fartkei 2022.4~2022.7

they will hold their first sponsored live on 9/10 at Ikebukuro Blackhole

2 Likes

At this point I think the former name was just a little trolling :crazy_face:
The song preview sounds promising though

and just like a fart in the wind, this too shall pass

3 Likes

I’ll happily take 1000 mamiretas thank you very much

3 Likes

this looks promising, it has all the stupid fun of Mamireta, in songwriting, For now the Frontman seems like he was unintentionally put into the wrong band. His voice and acting doesn’t have any of the full time crazy qualities what made batsu such a good frontman.
you have to start with the stupid breakdance movements as fast as possible.

Dr.RiU is ex-Bray Kid Break It
Gt.Hotaru is ex-Vazenoria → GoodbyeMyFriends → Oni to Kage (support)

they will also start activities at their first sponsored live on 9/10 at Ikebukuro Edge

I can’t with the lineup to their first sponsored live. They’re trying to be the next Mamireta so hard. Even funnier when you add Yarenai to the mix. I guess so long as they have Batsu’s blessing it’s all cool though.

I like their music though, I just can’t with the lead singer’s voice. It feels out of place.

I agree. With Batsu all the crazy/weird things seemed natural, here it seems like hes just trying to copy it while its not his natural thing to do.

Noone notice the most obvious thing, how the bassist looks exactly like Mamiretas bassist? Same haircut, same piercing, same makeup, same expression.

1 Like

Nah, we notice. He also tends to not talk during MCs. I guess at least they’re not trying to be subtle about it?

It’s a trip to see them play against Batsu though. They’ve done it twice and it’s pretty cute to see their lead singer try to act like Batsu on stage as much as he can and then have the actual Batsu come on stage and fuck shit up.

1 Like

I’m gonna keep my eye on them, hoping there’s gonna be some breakdancing, lol.

10 Likes

Cool

I fuck with it

1 Like

Fartkei smells/sounds pretty good here

2 Likes

Bring back the farts, this is just garbage.

1 Like

I was waiting for something like that!

2 songs “めんどくさい(Mendokusai)” & “反省集団(Hansei Shūdan)” will be distributed at 2022/09/05.

TuneCore

TuneCore

3 Likes

That was fun

I dig it. Shit kei also a whole vibe.