葉月 (HAZUKI) (lynch.) new single "蓮華鏡" (Rengekyou) release

葉月 (Hazuki) (lynch.) new single “蓮華鏡” (Rengekyou) will be released at 2023/01/25 (2 types)

Limited edition (9900yen) will include CD+BD+32P PHOTO BOOK+OUTER CASE
Regular edition (1540yen) will include CD only

[CD tracklist]
01.睡蓮 (Suiren)
02.CRYSTALIZE
03.ALLIVE

[BD tracklist] limited edition only
葉月|奏艶 2021.12.12 NAKANO SUNPLAZA HALL(TOKYO)

1. ETERNITY
  2. D.A.R.K.
  3. けもの道
  4. 軽蔑
  5. ミウ
  6. 飾りじゃないのよ 涙は
  7. エロティカ・セブン
  8. Ray
  9. 至上のゆりかご
  10. ain’t afraid to die
  11. ALLIVE
  12. Another day comes
  13. PHOENIX
  14. 玉響の灯
10 Likes
6 Likes

Huh, intriguing :eyes:

It will be streamed on January 16 :o

1 Like
4 Likes

Finally more 葉月! That 浸食-lose control- sounds superb :heart_eyes:! Great justice for one of the best sounds that came from L’Arc.
Hazuki, can you please stop doing this shitty HAZUKI-XANADU-IWANNABEAROCKSTAR project and do something original like the acoustic stripped down interpretations? Thanks.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The L’Arc and B-T covers are fantastic! :heart_eyes:

Such a shame that this beautiful voice is wasted on his lukewarm solo music…

6 Likes

It’s interesting that his new band project is called HAZUKI but with this release he’s using the old 葉月 to signify that it’s in the same line of orchestral music as his older solo stuff.

7 Likes

Since this particular 睡蓮 PV is now private/removed I edited the comment to remove a link that doesn’t work anymore, hope that’s ok

5 Likes

That’s a good catch, I didn’t realize that before.

wow, the vid got removed x.x
edit: nvm, a PV is coming :eyes:

3 Likes
5 Likes

I have seen intervies with Hazuki on youtube and he seems to be a great dude, but I have gotten the impression that his solo stuff and lynch stuff, mostly are pretty generic jrock/Vk. Like playing the safest cards possible. Have I gotten everything wrong? If so, what is a 10/10 song to check out?

By the way I thought Rengekyo started out great but the chorus felt very generic.

1 Like

I totally agree. Hazuki’s personality is top notch. He seems to really love other people and what he does, very genuine guy imo.

The solo stuff is lacking to me as well, but there’s a few bangers on the last album like LIGHT (A generally beautiful song that shows a lot of his range), and I liked HEROIN(E) as well for being a generally fun song with a lot of lynch. overtones.

I’m more impressed by this than any of his solo releases previously! It’s been tough to be invested so far but I love this one :slight_smile:

with him going on his solo stuff (at least this project) clasical you can’t really say that he is “playing it safe”. But he definitely could try more with his voice, like trying some more operatic voices.
their is a lack of connection between his voice style and music style. (in that part he definitely plays safe)

It might be an unpopular opinion but everytime I try his music, i feel he got a tendancy to make every song feel the same. It become even more apparant with the ’ covers ’ i see on his channel. It’s not bad, it’s quite good, but he always give the same emotion.

1 Like

Ah, back to the days when singles had a separate title from all the songs on it, like an album. Satisfying

he has a very narrow range, and the raw edge that his voice had for maybe 3 first lynch albums is now gone entirely.

he’s a very good performer, and the orchestral arrangements for his solo lives are stunning, but it’s very hard to be really excited at this point. his stans probably will disagree with me.

2 Likes

And for those of us who love that generic VK sound, that’s all we need