鴉-カラス- (Karasu) new look, new member, and new mini album 'スケアクロウ-2'

鴉-カラス- (Karasu) new look has been revealed

6 Likes

*has yet to be revealed, lol

tired of these blacked out looks, gurl just show us the damn pics :rofl:

1 Like

And here I thought Karasu couldn’t get any darker.

1 Like

this is one of the best “still to revealed” Shoots in my eyes

4 Likes

yeah it’s better than scribbling on the members’ faces with black crayon in MS paint

1 Like

Oh its giving darknesssss hunny

1 Like

Gt.大地(Daichi)(ex.ヴィルシーナ(Verxina)) has officially joined.

12 Likes

I am living for Ryo’s return to the Eric Draven vibes in this.

Wow, Revealed is new member?

I wonder if they will in the end release a second PV with the members revealed
because with the promo picture it really looked like they wanted to reveal this members

It feels weird to still hide the other members when they’ve already revealed it’s Coco. I’m a little disappointed we’re still not getting a permanent bassist though.

1 Like

:joy:first verse basically is direct copy of mucc’s 茫然自失 (Bouzenjishitsu)

4 Likes

O_O danm that sounds similar practically half the song. danm

1 Like

Simplified Slipknot riffs are a par for the course in VK and by now it really doesn’t matter which band was the first to emulate them. (and by extension the second) :smiley:

The song slaps, anyway.

5 Likes

Yoda???

It’s not just copy slipknot-ish riffs, it’s copy every progression of mucc’s song, down to first word of vocal line is “saa” to the solo/breakdown is start from Bass solo.

Wow, I need these guys to go back in time and ghostwrite the new MUCC album.

2 Likes

Daichi(Ex-verxina)

I beg more bands to rip off old MUCC because lord does the scene need it. FWIW this is actually a really classy rip, even old DEZERT was far more brazen in uhhh “emulating” their influences :wink:

1 Like

You evil person, you tricked me into listening to a complete MUCC song listening to see how much of this is copied. I stopped being a fan of MUCC since Kyutai.