A new band くるる(Kururu) has formed

A new band called くるる(Kururu) has formed,
And further details will be revealed on July 2nd!

5 Likes

Oh that’s a good idea when you’re lazy to do the stage makeup o.o

3 Likes

they will be a traditional-style digital-kei band that will also use Vocaloid…no thank u

[lineup]
Vo.AYUMU
Gt.にもめろ (nimomero)
Ba.ぷく (puku) (ex-LunatyCieA~ルナティシア~ → LOG (LOG-ログ-) → ASTY (アスティ) → Puku (ぷく) (vocaloid producer)
Dr.詩乃 (sino) (ex-DIEPAST, エトナ (ETNA) → MORE (モア) → MELI-MELO (support) , ZERA (ゼラ) (support) , DDD (support))

3 Likes

I like the illustration, you seldom have good ilustrations in Visual Kei
but this is to be honest the lamest shot teasing a reveal I have seen.
and the Illustration seems so random and out of place (and the style makes me think about a certain yiff artist).
Why do you not just use your band logo?

Is this a new MOTHER?

1 Like

Would be pretty stoked if this was ex-BASH! Ayumu, but regardless, this looks like the typical koteosa/kirakira band I would like anyway.

Yuuki (Ex-LOG, Asty) as Vocaloid producer (puku), this is new project by Yuuki, and Sino former member from Diepast and more as Ryuya Friends (Ex-Diepast, Now in Zigzag). But Asty is Still Hiatus

4 Likes

Haha…, Yuuki also used this style when he was at Asty, maybe the concept will be the same as Asty and LOG

くるる Vo.AYUMU 失踪疑惑について https://twitter.com/nimo_0518/status/1538839811032686593/photo/1

Apparently their vocalist disappeared.

3 Likes

lmao

with this being a Vocaloid band, i don’t blame him x

The vocalist has not appeared but they will show an MV SPOT next June 25 with only three members.

God Damn, I feel sorry for them. luckily they still have their vocaloid as vocalist, but this is a messy start. A Vocalist is always a hard member to replace and the head of every band.

Hope they find new vocal.
And I hope their missing vocal is not BASH’s vocal.

MV FULL and look will be released on 2022/07/02.

2 Likes

They are currently looking for a new vocalist.

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh, this is cute! I love how they’re all singing!! now i don’t want them to find an actual vocalist lmao

Also love how the girly one has the deepest voice out of all of them lmao

6 Likes

I am pleasantly surprised

1 Like

The Vocaloid aspect comes from not the Vocaloid itself being featured in the band’s music, but Puku is a vocaloid music producer so he releases Vocaloid versions of the song at the same time.

4 Likes