A new band くるる(Kururu) has formed

5 Likes
2 Likes

Why do I recognize the vocalist voice. I still don’t know who it is :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Didn’t think I would like this band but I actually kinda enjoy some of their stuff :eyes:

ended ladybeard!!! swole king.

2 Likes

Kururu will disband after their last presents live at Shinjuku club Science on 3/22 due to differences in direction

The differences in the direction I suppose will be that one wanted the project to be with three vocalists and others didn’t. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I just hope that this project still will sprout some new things into scene. This band was short living but it was the most fun oshare in quite some while. Hope to see the guitarist doing some more things

1 Like

Well damn, just as I was starting to get into them a bit… RIP

Fuck, I was just starting to like them

1 Like

Gt.Nimomero states that since the sudden departure of the vocalist, the band has had to readjust to try to make it work, but since that and the fact he started band activities later due to the Covid outbreak and other things, he has lost motivation in band activities and music in general. However, he does still want to be a guitarist in a band in the future, but for now he wants to take a break.

5 Likes

btw their last single (lyric vid posted above) has been released on Valentine’s Day

Those pecs broke up the group, didn’t they?

5 Likes

Last version before dissolution:

4 Likes

Kururu members will participate in a special アスティ (ASTY) session at Junya (ex-Asty~Raymei) birthday live on 3/15 at Ikebukuro Blackhole. They will perform the song “夢舞う大泥棒”.

[lineup]
Vo.詩乃 (sino)
Gt.にもめろ(nimomero)
Ba.ぷく🐬 (puku) (ex-Asty)
Gt.ずぅ (zuu) :elephant:(ex-Asty)
Dr.純弥 (junya) :crown:(RAYMEI/ex-Asty)

2 Likes

I miss Asty!!! But I guess Raymei is like Asty 2.0

Nimomero medaled in a bodybuilding competition. Happy for him!

https://twitter.com/nimo_0518/status/1678004715655933953

11 Likes

:+1: nice

Nice