AIOLIN will disband

Just passing by and see this…
I know you guys want to stop talking about it, but allow me to say
It’s not wrong to state one’s opinion, but to call band members supporters after the announcement of their disbandment? Don’t you think it’s a bad timing?
I mean, the fans are going to lose their favorite band, how do you expect them to react, even though you don’t really mean to dislike the bandmen?
Calling band members supporters is like denying all their efforts they’ve been putting throughout their careers. Not a word showing respect.
I don’t mean one cannot say what they really think here. It’s just the timing, making you seem like you’re being disrespectful. Remind you, fans always read topics that are about their favorite bands. If you don’t want to get involved in a…misunderstanding (?), don’t write something that can upset people.

Just to be clear. This is a piece of advice. Not to start a war.

1 Like

Aiolin will hold a live stream for 2 days and will play all their songs~ worthy to check out :blush:

3 Likes

Thx for sharing :slight_smile:
These all songs concert live streamings really mean a lot to overseas fans!

I’d like to share something related to this info:
The day before yesterday, Hikarito and Reis said in the twitcast live streaming that on May 29th, they may also do something online at night!

We’ll just have to wait and see what they’re going to do.

Hikarito and Reis also said that AIOLIN has been doing their best these days, to come out with something that can show their gratitude for everyone who has been supporting them.
I really like and appreciate what they’ve been doing :100:

1 Like

Turns out that there’ll be a live broadcast on FOOL’S MATE channel at 20:00 on May 29th (JST)!
They’ll talk about things like the upcoming best album and how they feel about “heading toward the end.”

1 Like

AIOLIN BEST ~Revolutional Violinism~
Release: 2021/06/23

TrackList:
01.Ark Night (2021 Ver.)
02.Tear In The Rain
03.Remember The Name
04.From Here
05.Stardust Crystal
06.Home
07.Precious
08.Orpheus
09.Breathing
10.Liar
11.Clear Gray
12.Message
13.Dusk Reaper
14.Snowdrop
15.Mermaid Aria
16.Voyage

3 Likes

In addition to that, they will also release an Acoustic album. I did not found any information, if it will be available via different streaming services like spotify or deezer. Below you will find the Tracklist and the release is scheduled for the 06.26.2021.

Tracklist:
01.Moon River
02.道(2021 Ver.)
03.Stardust Crystal
04.Breathing
05.Twilight
06.Broken Star
07.Message
08.涙雨
09.With You

1 Like

Actually it’s not AIOLIN that will release the acoustic album , but Hikarito. That’s his solo album.
And streaming services will start on 06.29.
You can watch this video for more information.

English translation is provided in the description box below the video.

2 Likes

Guess you missed this

2 Likes

The album is available via different services like e.g: