Analog Lords

Asunojokei - Wishes on “Regenerative Egg” variant. No idea what the hell that means but it looks sick.

6 Likes

That finish looks amazing!

1 Like

I was actually thinking about buying this vinyl recently because I got into Asunojokei pretty hard recently

1 Like

@zeus right??? This is definitely one of my favs in my collection now.

@JohnN You should go for it. I got their album and this EP through the label Dog Knight Productions and they’re solid. The colors on both those records are pretty nice and they sound decent too. Have you given their new album a listen? I haven’t yet.

1 Like

I listened to Island multiple times already. It’s fantastic. It has more of a traditional album feel compared to Awakening.

1 Like

If that’s the case, I may really enjoy Island. Wishes was more straightforward than Awakening and I ended up liking it even more.

1 Like

The Fall of Troy - Manipulator (Pink w/ Green, Blue, Yellow Splatter)

A little underwhelmed by this variant tbh. The splatter with these color doesn’t seem to blend well with the pink. But they spared no expenses on the jacket. 8-panel and UV gloss for a real premium feel.

3 Likes

I saw these at the booth and I had to.

4 Likes

Cannibal Corpse - Violence Unimagined (Chinese pressing)

8 Likes

Oh man that splatter is beautiful! Nice obi too! How’s the pressing sound?

Oooh, amazing lookin’ vinyl and cover :black_heart:

Don’t have ‘em in yet, but I grabbed Lorna Shore’s “And I return to Nothingness” EP on vinyl for $15ish, and pre-ordered their upcoming album too. Just waiting to see if Black Veil Brides’ next EP will be on vinyl :eyes:

2 Likes

Blue and black one is Spiritbox first EP. Tan one is Deceivers by Arch Enemy.

2 Likes

Yeah! The label, nesimedia, does some awesome pressings. Sound is pretty good. The music is clear and there’s pretty good separation.

1 Like

“It has risen again!”

Found out about this Medievil bootleg. Honestly, doesn’t sound great but it’s a fun package with AWESOME cover art.

6 Likes

oh my god that’s amazing. I looooved that game when it came out

1 Like

It’s one of my fav ps1 games! It’s was really unique and the soundtrack was so good.

1 Like

Spiritbox singles collection first press on wax. The finish is called yellow, pink, and doublemint and there are exactly 1012 of these pressed. Only the vinyl versions have Rule of Nines and Blessed be attached at the end. Now I have everything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mario Kart 64 bootleg on Rainbow Road splatter! So much nostalgia when listening to the soundtrack.

6 Likes

Zeltron in the house. Newbury Comics variant on yellow/orange-y swirl

3 Likes

I totally forgot to post my last (attempted) vinyl purchase. A cautionary tale about ordering vinyl from Amazon perhaps (although it’s always been fine before this)

How it arrived:

Tragic photos of a ruined vinyl...

Here’s praying my replacement and my order of Lorna Shore’s upcoming album don’t arrive like this :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes