Band members who retired and got "normal" jobs

:33< I NEVER THOUGHT I’D FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM HERE BUT SEEMS LIKE TODAY WAS THAT DAY :skull:

2 Likes

Really first time hearing this. Often asked myself what he is doing now. Finally the puzzle was solved and completed, thanks :laughing:

5 Likes

Where exactly is the Bou information from? I find it a bit hard to believe

:slight_smile: you can believe it or not but it’s pretty common knowledge my weird self is over here in the vk scene hanging out with all the older guys in it often haha~ this is me so: www.twitter.com/kairuofficial

3 Likes

I frequented a cosy little goth bar in Takadanobaba back in the day. It was run by one of the dudes from Blam Honey. I can’t remember his name now but he’s super sweet and made fabulous cocktails. Fangirls would queue at his bar on Valentines to give him presents. It’s sadly gone now and I still miss the place

9 Likes

This is sweet. Thanks for sharing.

There were only two main contributors to Blam Honey.

Tatsuya (vocals) passed away from acute leukaemia in 2004. This caused the band to dissolve.
Ryonai (instrumentals) was probably who you met. He almost always wore an eyepatch because of myasthenia gravis.

There was also a second vocalist, Hyuga, who joined just after the memorial album was released. I think he did vocals on one or two demos before the band dissolved again, so he wasn’t exactly a primary member.

4 Likes

We could start a new topic listing all VK bars run by bandomen

5 Likes

Does anyone know if Janne Da Arc’s Ka-yu is still doing his yakuza job? Or whatever he was reported doing.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he own a bike shop, now?

1 Like

Oh. Has he got a website?

Looks like he started a jewelry making business. Apparently pretty normal practice for an ex bandoman.

And Yu~ki’s also got his own jewelry line called Abstract∞A. I do like some of his pieces Species Bangle | The world of silence

this would be nice just for people who might wanna visit some of these spots.

So uhhh… About Gackt…

1 Like

Bruh saw the opportunity to flex on all of us and SNATCHED DAT SHIT

1 Like

How embarrassing for everyone involved. Let’s hope they learnt their lesson.

1 Like

lol they basically did what trisha potatoes did but from chinese supplier then claim it as their own design/brand

1 Like

No cap, at this point, Gackt is like the Rihanna of Jrock, super talented but bad at business

2 Likes

haha not even a flex, literally my only job is vk and music composition work so xD

3 Likes

STOP PRETENDING TO BE HUMBLE, KING. I AM AWARE OF UR WAYS.

1 Like

haha no no no, if I went into flex mode you would know xD

2 Likes

I wanna know where the former members of GOLDEN BOMBER went. They all had the band as their first and only band and retired after. Whered they go?