CHOKE new look + New Album “CHOKE3”

New MV titled “FREEDOM” drops tomorrow

6 Likes

Look forward to that!

5 Likes

Damn, there’s EVERYTHING in one song and they still rocks hard.

ikr? it feels bloated and yet it’s f’in addicting.

Ahhhh, this sounds amazing!!!

1 Like

I love this song but 1:47 threw me off hard i was like Wut female singer. Okay then intresting O_o

A little hard to digest but a few more listens should do the job. Always find their stuff a little weird on first listen but eventually it all makes sense and grows big style!

1 Like

Hmm…to buy a jacket with an album cover that you have no idea what it’s going to look like. Anyone buy the new album? How are the demos they send out?

Im hanging on hoping they do a regular version as only reaply interested in the music not all the extras.

Personally the clean vox reminds me old COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS :stuck_out_tongue:

Just orderd Mine, cant wait to listen to the new Tracks :pray:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

We apologize for the long wait.
We are pleased to inform you that the CD has just been shipped from the factory.
Once the special bonus is completed, we will send it out promptly.
Our plan is to ship it via airmail within a month.
We deeply regret the time it has taken to produce your order, and apologize for any inconvenience caused."

If anyone wonderd why it’s still not sended.

2 Likes

I was thinking it seemed to be ages since I heard any update on this. Havent ordered it yet but new Choke cant go wrong to be fair.

1 Like

Yea they havent made much updates either. Glad to see its still being shipped

Heres an update on the album I must have missed this tweet back in april :man_bowing:

https://twitter.com/CHOKE_tokyo_jp/status/1645047318046187520

3 Likes

It seems they are having some problems getting this out. Has been AGES since they announced it compared to it coming out. Am still hoping they eventually release just the album as im not at all interested in the extras. Haha

I like that they offer the extras tho its cool that the band also supports international purchases

3 Likes

As they said back in April it’s running a couple of months behind schedule but it’s gone to press so I imagine it won’t be long now before it finally gets released.

1 Like

It is VERY nice they are doing something so overseas fans can get their stuff, just would be good if we can get just a CD for a normal price rather than 7-8000 yen for the CD + a load of stuff i dont want or need. Haha. Look forward to the album though, 1 and 2 are top tier!