4 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

They went on hiatus O-o

Where do you see that at?

In the twitter link here

1 Like

They probably meant their first recording in two years

1 Like

Bout time. I kinda like the cover too,simple but still kinda interesting.

:thinking: idk

Did this album ever actually come out?

Yes

Completely forgot about these guys, and I was obsessed with The Human Anthem for a while

Victims of not having full discography on streaming

Physically??

That doesnt have any useful info at all. Haha. Not even a tracklist. The world store page just says physical items are meant to have been shipped last month but havent actually seen or heard anyone has received anything physical yet… :confused: Do they even have a Spotify? Due to the generic name a quick search didnt yield much.

They probably delayed the release but no external info is really given. They did mention a while ago they were running behind schedule they gave a date of February 2024 but it doesn’t seem like there are no updates officially. I remember MOB has a similar situation where they announced their album but it ended up getting consistently delayed because of production issues and that album they announced is still not released. I think this situation is more or less they are late or running behind schedule on this release. Hopefully they announce something soon.

1 Like

Fingers crossed! Loved the first 2 albums so hope this does eventually happen. Would be sad for it to be so close and then lost forevermore.