DADAROMA members new band "THE MADNA" has formed and mini-album "Beautiful inferno" release

5 Likes

Sounds terrible.
I hope their other songs are not in this style .

2 Likes

Love Takashi but this fucking blows.

2 Likes

The Mario Bros sounds are a bit irritating. Some parts are cool but overall it’s not great

4 Likes

Wouldn’t call this song horrible, but it’s a one big mess.

2 Likes

Ah man, I really thought this band were gonna be something amazing. Definitely feeling let down. Haha. There were a couple of cool brief moments but otherwise very forgettable.

1 Like

I guess I am the only one who actual likes this.
I generally expected their sound a lot darker, but I dig this as well. The mario sounds have some charm but they get overused and are too loud.

5 Likes

I kinda like the song too, it’s alright. I didn’t have any expectations going into it, based on the ex-DADAROMA musicians (DDRM was an okay band but kinda bland and vanilla for me). I felt like this is a little step up from that sound.

1 Like

I LOVE IT SO HARD.

Also love the fact that they betrayed everyone expectations.
I’m sure most of people (including me) were waiting for DADAROMA typical instrumental with Ryota’s voice and they just brought us SuG and LM.C realness.

I’m 100% here for it, can’t wait for the EP.

3 Likes

I like Neverland guy’s voice and I’ve been meaning to try out Neverland for the longest but…this is ok. Mario noises are overkill.

3 Likes

Imo it suffers from being stylistically all over the place, like they didn’t really know what direction they wanted to go for so they essentially put more than two or three songs into a single one. The transitions are kinda jarring too. Or maybe this is a parody…

Visual wise the only thing that came into my mind was “tik tok e-boys”, and I guess that’s also the kind of audience they aim for.

As others said, expectations are extremely high, since Dadaroma was such a popular and profilic band (and also had an amazing debut). It will be hard for any VK band to top that.

6 Likes

Into the trash it goes :poop:

I’m not not into it. I don’t know how much I’ll play this song, but I’m going to keep an eye on them because I suspect there will soon be something I am enormously interested in.

1 Like

This might be the worst chorus i have ever heard but i kinda dig the rest

1 Like

The cringe is real with everything going on in that song/video. The chorus was horrendous and the overuse of video game sounds just made the song very messy.

I really hope this is not all these guys have to offer.

1 Like

they’ll disband in 9̶ 6 months, give or take, which is the 2nd best thing about them

their wigs are laid and tea is snatched and they’re skiNNYYYYYYYY which is the only talent they have going on. the vocalist in particular is a messy screechy little trollop.

3 Likes

That was nauseating. Everyone in the band seems competent, and I know Ryota has a good voice (as a fan of Baphomet and Neverland), but the composition —everything is so disjointed and —ugh… Hopefully there isn’t anything else that’ll summon the Nintendo police in the mini-album.

1 Like

I can’t understand this song… it slightly reminds me of Paledusk

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same, it almost sounds like a VERY watered-down homage to BLACK ICE. :laughing:

2 Likes

Without all of the Mario sound effects, I think it’d be decent enough, but it is pretty distracting and gets a little bit grating so I’m not sure I’d come back for another listen? I don’t really like the chorus either.

I only hope their next releases won’t be like this one