DazzlingBAD new member + mini-album "The beginning of the END" release

DazzlingBAD 1st mini-album “The beginning of the END” will be released at 2021/10/05.
Gt.痲紗-MASA- has joined.

Vocal: iT

Guitar: 汰-YUTA-
YUTA

Guitar: 痲紗-MASA-

Bass: 綾葉-AYAHA-

Support Drums: Loa
Loa

6 Likes

DazzlingBAD has announced that their new mini-album, “The beginning of the END” will be released on 10/5. They have also welcomed a new guitarist, MASA (ex.DOROTHY DOLL), who has recently been a support member. Also included in the shoot is support Dr.Loa (ex.IGGY) who has been performing with the band since their formation.

If the tweet below receives 200 retweets, the band will release the jacket for the new mini-album, plus a new PV.

6 Likes

I’m full of this

EVERYONE LET’S RT NOOOW !!!

1 Like

YIS, RT TIME

The -BAD NEWS- header on the tweet is still a good gag xD

3 Likes

That’s ten percent of their followers, should be easily doable by tomorrow.

already 198 rts??? looks like it’ll get done today!!

1 Like

Finally some good fucking news

200RT goal have been reached, they will publish everything soon

Tracklist:

1.SE
2.vertigo
3.Trypophobia
4.錆色の海
5.秤の空
6.カメラオブスキュラ

1 Like

Yah! They put those songs released as demo on YT, that’s amazing :dancer:

Volume warning:

9 Likes

Perfect song for me, feel like they’re one of my favorite bands now despite them having so few songs.

2 Likes

That was actually quite enjoyable. I’m glad they improved the volume of the vocals, and damn was that outro a solid way to end a song.

That song was awesome and this is the kind of vk I’m here for.

1 Like

Love the MV and the track ! The mini-album seems pretty solid, too bad the sound quality on the video is awful

1 Like

This should be interesting, despite how hot they are right now I feel like I don’t have a clear idea of their musical style even. Previews sound cool enough Vertigo is worth more than a listen for sure!

2 Likes

I guess the final mixes sound a little weird, hopefully and they don’t end up like La’veil MizeriA and their perpetual “SHHHHHH”.

The MV is great :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes