deadman best album of rerecordings and new music to be released

I wonder if it’ll be available on US Apple Music eventually. :frowning:

Edit: It’s on there now.

It’s on Spotify

3 Likes

Just disc 1 so far

Disc 2 isn’t coming out anywhere, it’s shop and live limited.

oop

Not sure if this is their first oricon placement (edit: sunrise and night light ranked at 183 overall, i am here is at 67 overall), but I am here debuted at #8 and #9 (disc 2) on the oricon rock album ranking released today, spanning jan 10-16th. オリコン週間 ROCKアルバムランキング 2022年01月10日〜2022年01月16日 | ORICON NEWS

Incredible to see them on the same list as uverworld and tokyo jihen.

10 Likes

Wow very impressive, good promotion !

Let’s hope the success pushes them to stick around longer and maybe release some more new music. If the new track is of any indication, they still got that special something! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally deadman on Spotify. Hope they’ll eventually put everything up for streaming.

4 Likes

The band will hold their special “deadman vs deadman” live titled “endroll 2006 / endroll 2022” at Shibuya Spotify O-EAST on 2022/05/23. The date coincides with deadman’s last live 16 years ago, and the concept is that the band will perform first with the 2006 member-lineup and then with their current member-lineup.

deadman 2006:

• vocals: Mako
  • guitar: aie
  • bass: kazuya
  • drums: Toki

deadman 2022:

• vocals: Mako
  • guitar: aie
  • bass: kazu
  • drums: Asanao
8 Likes

Asanao? From lynch.?

Yeah, he’s been playing support drums for them since the reunion (and sometimes Lotto from Sioux / Fukurou).

2 Likes

Im surprised yukino hasn’t been involved as a support member yet, guess they’re happy with their current lineup or that he’s busy shrugs

Just got my copy. SO GOOD.

I agree with the others here, that the new versions totally outshine the originals. It really is nice hearing the depth of Maco’s voice and aie’s guitar.

Kaneha Naru is such a welcome surprise. I can’t get it out of my head.

5 Likes

I’m coming to this news late but good god I’m shaking with excitement. Deadman, like many jrock bands, was one I became interested in long after they disbanded. I never thought I’d hear this or see them come back together. I’m stoked.

Edit: listening to it now and dear lord this is spectacular. Many of my old files don’t stand up to the quality of these recordings.

6 Likes

Same here! And totally agree! Love all the new recordings, they are sooo good

1 Like

The following releases from the band’s back catalogue will be available on digital platforms from 2022/05/20 onwards:

●『site of scaffold』 DCCA-98
●『no alternative 2.0』 DCCA-99
●『701125+2』 DCCA-100
●『in the direction of sunrise and night light』 DCCA-101
●『℃』 DCCA-102

19 Likes

I am here to announce that the five past deadman releases have made it onto spotify, apple music, yt, amazon, etc.

18 Likes

My boyfriend will be covering his ears in the car for the near future. Thank you!

9 Likes

YASSSSSSS, finally!