DEVILOOF 3rd album "DYSTOPIA" announced

In my experience Japan hates Visa, but Mastercard seems to work, at least I got it to work with Pacific League TV.

It’s not up on CDJapan.

Proxy

Oh, didn’t used CDJapan in ages and though you meant the Items which are marked as ‘Try Proxy’ are avaible. lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/deviloof/status/1453374722473803783?s=21

DEVILOOF are aware of the credit card issue.

1 Like

No I sent a proxy request just in case, but since they take PayPal it shouldn’t be needed.

Am I the only one who can’t find PayPal? I swear it’s not showing up for me when I try to purchase it

1 Like

No you’re not. Can’t find it either lol

2 Likes

Feel sorry for them, us foreigners complaining about something when it’s nearly 2am in Japan.

2 Likes

Maybe they will add it tomorrow cause of the late time they have.

I’ll go for the regular version but at least the price isn’t so bad for the content you actually get. Nice to see not all Japanese bands are just trying to rip everyone off. Haha.

4 Likes

Still no PayPal. I’ve got my fingers crossed it pops up some time today (in Japan, as in the 28th).

I’m definitely getting it on itunes day one just so I won’t have to wait a month, so hopefully it drops on Halloween that’d be cool

The album art could be solid black and every song title could be “fart” and I’d still buy the album.

4 Likes

Man I hope the issue gets fixed tomorrow because I really don’t want to miss out on this. I almost want to use a proxy service

1 Like

I looked into BASE and how it’s set up and they’re going to have to do direct orders via email like most bands do Japanese mail order stuff. The way BASE is set up you can’t just add a paypal option so I’ll bet you have to email them with the request and they’ll ask for your paypal, send you an invoice and do it that way. I can’t think of any other way they could go about this other than literally backing out and getting severe backlash from the international fanbase. The most they could do would be to add Amazon Pay.

2 Likes

They put it up again, it’s on order rather than preorder, guess you can’t preorder and have a paypal option. Either way Paypal is now available.

2 Likes

Yaaas Just placed my order :heart:

1 Like

明日、10月29日22:00
3rdフルアルバム詳細及び新アーティスト写真公開。
また、アルバム通常盤の予約も開始致します。

Track list and album artwork will be revealed at 10pm JST, so 9am EST tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Mere hours after I paid a proxy service to get it for me …