DEVILOOF 3rd album "DYSTOPIA" announced

CDJapan lets you know when something is ready for them to order, that way you have a little time to assess the situation. How much extra will you be out of?

CDJapan lets you know when something is ready for them to order, that way you have a little time to assess the situation. How much extra will you be out of?

If you go on their site you’ll see their new dope as fuck artist photo.

This is what the poster will be of.:scream: Love the corpse paint vibes and Gothic ensemble from Aisaku and Keisuke has gone all in on looking like a decaying demon.

14 Likes

(Tracklist)
Rebellion
Libido
Orwellian Society
Underdog
DISCLOSED PANDORA’S BOX
Immolation
Peer Pressure
Newspeak
DYSTOPIA
(順不同)

[NEWS]
3rd Full Album “DYSTOPIA”
It will be released on December 8th (Wednesday).
New artist photos are also released.

In addition, we will start pre-ordering the album from now on! !!→deviloof.thebase.in/items/54435721

-The most villainous work in the band’s history that sublimates all underground music such as deathcore, brutal death, slamming, etc. to a new dimension-

※ This album can only be reserved and purchased from the official store.
Album reservation page →deviloof.thebase.in/items/54435721

Artwork & Logo by @Toshihiro_Egawa

11 Likes

It looks and sounds SOOOO good.
Will probably bei one of the best Releases of the year🤙

3 Likes

Am I to understand that this album and logo design are so limited that you can only get it from their shop and it won’t be on iTunes and they’re going back to their old logo after this? I didn’t know Toshihiro Egawa rented out logos. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This look will be vk history

2 Likes

Cover art is giving me generic brutal death metal vibes… so naturally, I dig it.

Cool band photo too!

2 Likes

Surprisingly Toshihiro hasn’t done as many album artworks as you’d expect, I was disappointed lol.

Actually, I think he did quite a lot… at least based on this list. Some cool names in there too (7.H.Target, Cenotaph, Cryptopsy, Deeds of Flesh, Defeated Sanity, Devourment, Mortician, etc.).

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t even think to look there. I was going off of his website, Instagram, and Wikipedia.

Why DEVILOOF isn’t on the encyclopedia is beyond me.

1 Like

I wonder if he’ll take any job or if he has to see something in a band before designing something for them. :thinking:

Money is money.

Deviloof as a band is not on Metal Archives because of the site’s strict genre guidelines or somesuch reason (they usually don’t allow bands associated with a metalcore/deathcore vein, plus there’s the whole visual kei thing on top of that), so that’s why they’re not listed.

/off-topic, but for example Versailles is on there, even though they’re vk because they essentially play a form of power metal.

2 Likes

Just ordered the premium edition through CDJ since I don’t trust a band to get my address right and have it delivered anytime before January after my awful experience with SARIGIA’s shop which took over a month and there was no tracking or anything else and I assumed it was lost, not taking any chances.

/There’s plenty of deathcore there, regular and blackened, but I noticed Lorna Shore somehow doesn’t have a spot yet either.

I was considering ordering through a proxy for the same reason. I bought two items from Doku’s webshop a year and a half ago and they sent me an email saying “we cant ship this right now but we’ll keep the money as pending until we can” but right after the email they took my money and I never got the items. I am a little bit worried since I ordered normally but since Deviloof is a larger band and it’s an expensive item I am hoping that there will be tracking numbers or good support to prevent stuff like that happening

I doub that’s they would so smth like mit shipping it Out or doing the Adress wrong since they are really oversea orientated. Tho I didn’t Had any problemls when I orderd from Band Shops (Glamscure &Choke)

3rd Album Release OnemanTour
「From The DYSTOPIA」
12月11日(土)渋谷DESEO
12月19日(日)十三GABU
open/start 18:00/18:30
前売/当日:3800/4300

チケットは明日10月31日12時〜e+にて発売開始。