DEVILOOF

Oh for fucks sake!

The videos on the DDJ channel have an over track so I wonder if they recorded the whole thing and if they did they’ll release a split dvd of the three shows. :thinking:

Has anyone paid the 500円 to read the full details as to why Seiya left?

Ray returns to his old profession

1 Like

So I paid the 500円 and I won’t go into a lot of detail because it’d be nice for Seiya to get as many buys as he can since a lot of people don’t want to learn the inner works of DEVILOOF. Anyway, it was personal issues and distrust. If you look at how shitty DEVILOOF have been when it comes to getting shit out on time or at all you’ll understand part of the distrust. He said there’s no jealousy or ill will and you’ll hear a lot of his songs anyway since they took them when he left and he doesn’t get a penny.

3 Likes

Before seiya left he often was the only person at the studio, deviloof is also still using his material in the latest album

I have a feeling this album was literally all of his songs which were slightly tweaked because Seiya has a signature style and the style from Oni to Dystopia was a huge change and regress to their early style. It’s the same way with Ray whose riffs always sound like Steve Vai.

1 Like

Did the license run out? Or they took it down to stay down? :thinking:
I guess we will see

License must have ran out. It’s not on Apple Music or iTunes either.

I think it’s back now.

Can confirm.

1 Like

How long before we get a best of? It’s about time to compile everything.

It’s been a week. :hourglass_flowing_sand:
Edit - It finally came with everything promised.
Also, what is this shirt? PANDORA TEE | DEVILOOF

1 Like

Here is the link

4 Likes

Wanna get drunk off of shitkei metal? Well here’s your choices: whiskey or sparkling wine, all from Deviloof! Preorder mail-order form here

https://twitter.com/_Deviloof_/status/1639238845551243264

4 Likes

Alas you can’t get it overseas because the Japanese postal service won’t ship alcohol, perfume, basically anything that’s liquid that’s not soda.

1 Like

rip deviloof fans :frowning:

I wonder what those whiskeys taste like? :thinking:

Time to drink till you BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes