DEVILOOF

1 Like

Nice. I still would like to get the DVD/Blu-ray. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hell has frozen over. https://twitter.com/_Deviloof_/status/1570004926545432579/video/1

2 Likes

Bro, why do sprawling shots of the venue if no one is there? What the hell?

I am questioning why even that huge venue, if there is not audience. Would they even be able to fill that hall?
Tbh Ensoku had a hall too for their 15th anniversary and it was a free livestream on youtube.

I would give it some days, maybe they need someone to translate the stuff into english still to remember that they crowdfunded for international fans too.

1 Like

Funny you mention that.

※こちらの商品はBlu-rayとなります。
※こちらの商品はクラウドファンディングのリターンと同じ商品となります。支援者の方は誤って二重の購入とならないようにご注意お願い致します。

DEVILOOF初のライブ映像作品の発売が決定。コロナ禍において、海外ツアーが無期限延期となり、世界中の人へDEVILOOFのライブ映像を届けるために収録された無観客ライブの映像を収めた作品となります。

*This product is a Blu-ray.

※This product is the same as the return of crowdfunding. If you are a supporter, please be careful not to accidentally make a double purchase.

DEVILOOF’s first live video work will be released. Due to the Corona disaster, the overseas tour has been postponed indefinitely, and it will be a work that contains a non-spectator live video recorded to deliver live videos of DEVILOOF to people all over the world.

2 Likes

You can now buy DDJ from DEVILOOF’s store. DDJ COLLABORATION [2022 LIMITED] | DEVILOOF

1 Like

They’re going to be on tv four days in a row for what appears to be three whole minutes :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They’re going to be selling NFTs.

Another band had gone evil today.
Sad world were living in

1 Like

NFTs are very trendy in Japan right now.

Great, that doesnt change my opinion about them though. Also you dont gotta jump up on each trend.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s them. I think it’s management because I doubt the band itself has connections to get on tv either.

Pretty sure they are the management, theyve got more than enough yt views to score a small tv appearance

Who’s the leader again? :shushing_face:

Daiki?

:man_facepalming:t2:

First one is free if you sign up. Get yourself a free NFT (apparently video clips can now be NFT?) of Keisuke talking about the love for his cat.

1 Like