DEXCORE new mini-album "-18-" release

3 Likes

Oh wow :OOOOOO I really can’t wait!

1 Like

No new song preview yet. This is a must preorder anyways :smiley:

Looks like there’s only 3 new songs but it would be a nice surprise if 18 and 20 turned out not to be just SE tracks.

Almost guaranteed to be.

Could be more features we don’t know about since they dropped MAKITO’s name from this version of Earthworm.

I wonder why they’re so into self-hatred, three songs derived from that one song.

Haha who is fault though?? Maybe that is the question. XD

1 Like

Well the SE is presumably the intro track they’ve been using live which is a nice inclusion for fans who’ve seen them recently. The instrumental is an interesting call though - I thought it would have been fun to have 9 tracks and then the instrumentals for all of them (thus being 18).
As for dropping MAKITO’s name from EARTHWORM, I hadn’t noticed that but it might just be for aesthetic purposes (fitting the tracklist on that promo).

2 Likes

Makes sense when you put it that way. Probably the case.

Wonder if EARTHWORM will be a feature less version.

1 Like

New DEXCORE in 3 hours

EDIT: just… beautiful.

8 Likes

LMAO @ the timing, I stan… …again

2 Likes

Oh look another amazing song how surprising.

1 Like

Neat - and the chorus slaps! But I don’t like positive vibes in my metalcore :joy:

1 Like

My god this band is incredible

1 Like

It’s definitely DEXCORE, more mellow than I was expecting from the album artwork. I was expecting something brutal and electronic; to which they gave me half of.

2 Likes

Sure. Just that DIMLIM peaked with CHEDOARA while DEXCORE just started with [METEMPSYCHOSIS.]. A funny coincidence, I’m sure more members from around here and MH observed, is that DEXCORE started picking up just as DIMLIM’s popularity fizzled out. :thinking:

3 Likes

If there is an implication here that Kagami is some sort of VK mob boss, ruining other artists careers and making himself more powerful…. I am here for it

4 Likes
7 Likes