DEXCORE new mini-album "-18-" release

that started so good.

I hope they bounce back to some of their more VK debut style after that, re-recorded magnet and above the clouds on their album are still my favorite songs they have ever released, considering they probably will not top imitation ever again.

2 Likes

I’m so ready for this.

Also for anyone who remembers, a while back Kagami did a few streams on YouTube to make a song together with the fans. Looks like that turned into ‘One day’.

2 Likes

These previews are soooooo gooooooodddddd. I literally cannot wait for this.

Man I love how they do these digests. Tracks sound absolutely beefy and beautiful at the same time!

Is it Kagami that writes most of the material for Dexcore? 'Cause that is to put it lightly - impressive

1 Like

Sounds so good, they just keep getting better, definitely one of my all time favorite bands now. Also I just realized their mini album has the same number of songs as Deviloof’s full album…

1 Like

And 3 of them were re-recordings, of kaika and 2 b-sides

1 Like

Yes, Kagami has not only written the majority of their music since they formed but also has a side gig composing/arranging for other artists.

2 Likes

This is going to be a good one :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not to mention his solo stuff.

1 Like

For anyone interested, Yumeto is credited for writing Red eye and 20, while Kagami composed the rest. Of course all lyrics are by Kagami.

2 Likes

He might as well just be the hidden golden boy of the scene and our true savior after all.
You got -18- yet?

Is on the way apparently.

1 Like

I’m pretty irritated that this isn’t on iTunes when the singles all were…

Give em’ like a week lol

I COULD but I lack patience lmao

Omg -18- is so good! One day has some great guitar bits sounds kinda like RAZOR’s Primary but with better harsh vocals.

Edit: they have definitely moved away from standard metalcore or any traces of deathcore. But man it’s just gorgeous, polished, um really fucking brilliant. Honestly it’s so good I’m at a loss for words. So damn good. 10/10 easy

3 Likes
5 Likes

It’s a song, It’s DEXCORE, it’s fine. More of the same, but they have a style and stick to it, and it’s enjoyable enough. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m not scared than before, I can walk alone.

I mutter just like I’m reminding myself…

Wounded all over–

shit wrong song. oops.

Finally up on Spotify

4 Likes