DIR EN GREY New Single "The Devil In Me" Release

DIR EN GREY has announced the release of their upcoming single “The Devil In Me”, releasing on April 24. More details to be announced later.

https://twitter.com/DIRENGREY_JP/status/1752527945196036195?t=bueDVaQH_THiMjHzPqymxQ&s=19

13 Likes

Somebody finally caught up on Slipknot’s discography. If this is just a Diru-fied take of Slipknot’s “The devil in I”, then I am 100 percent here for this.

4 Likes

Great news! What song do you think will get a remake this time?

:mag: thedevilInme → ilI

-I’ll-

11 Likes

My cousin who knows the guy who knows the guy that engineers for Dir said the guy he knew who also knew a guy said that [S] IS the remake.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

Mind BLOWN

1 Like

9 Likes

so soon after the last one?? that’s some frickin blinding speed

1 Like

so my uncle, who works at firewall, says the track list has been finalized and they are re-recording byo shin

3 Likes

yaaaaasss give us another iconic cover

3 Likes
  1. The Devil In Me
  2. The Perfume of Sins – UNPLUGGED
  3. 13 – LIVE at Somewhere 2023
6 Likes

LETS GO!!!
Cant wait for the PV live premier and watch it for you guys!

Ngl, I wouldn’t mind fully symphonic Perfume of Sins.

But yeah, let’s not have live takes on it :confused:

1 Like

Its more or less already february, when do you guys think we can except teasers?

Looking forward to hearing what they’re cooking up of course but cant help feeling like the title is a little immature and unimaginative.

2 Likes

I agree kind of generic title that some edgy teenagers would come up with, but they can make up for it if the song is kickass tho!

3 Likes

After EU tour, I guess

I wonder if they will already play it on the EU tour actually. Would make a nice encore.

1 Like

Iirc, last time they debuted new songs in EU was with DSS. So, I’m not sure we gonna get lucky this time.

A new single? Shut up and take my money :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

I’m expecting teasers April 23rd.