DIR EN GREY to release new single "朧" ("Oboro") in Spring 2021

digging the cover art. i was on jishuban club and saw them and was curious, didn’t expect them to be Dir en grey.

I think that’s afterbirth.

In either case, the most disturbing photo shoot I’ve seen them do since Ningen. Always upping themselves!

I wonder if the PV will be more disturbing than the Ochita 3D Avatar thingie.

ナース、コスプレ「に」舐められながら
我慢できずに射精のお時間です
君の顔へと ドバドバビチャビチャ

Dick Addiction slimy goo

Sweet My Honey

Shinya hasn’t changed his look in probably a decade. May as well reuse clothes at this point.

2 Likes

I was shocked by Toshiya’s pose before I even noticed what was going on with Kyo there.

1 Like

It is because they are THE Domestic Foocha Famiry!!

Still a better look than whatever the hell this was:

1 Like

FILTH, right?

I actually prefer this to the new look. Each member has something different going on. It’s weird and a bit janky but also very unique. They look like characters from a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk (not the game) movie.

Here’s another shot of Kyo from the same photoshoot:

5 Likes

I… haven’t stanned a Deg photoshoot in ages this much.

I love how Kyo’s ABDL mommy has decided to randomly give birth while the boys are just standing there drying their revitalizing facial serums in the IR laser lighting.

candid daily moments like this making into single promotion really add a nice personal touch imo! who cares about jackets!

3 Likes

the only thing i like about the photoshoot is Die’s single shot tbh

Don’t you dare to slander one of my favourite era of theirs! :hocho::hocho::hocho:

1 Like

from the 2021/03/10 show

7 Likes

beautiful gown x

I’ve never seen a gown that ends at the base of the ribcage before.

beautiful crop-gown, duh!

I thought that was one of those lacey lingerie type bodysuits :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Looks to me like a frilly/ruffled shirt. Similar to this, except fitted, with more pronounced ruffles, and cut to expose the midriff:

2 Likes
13 Likes

Imagine birthing a fully grown adult :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Love the concept