DIR EN GREY

Dead ass thought this was the cover art for a split second

The Perfume of Sins supremacy

One can hope!

“As I burn, I hope”

2 Likes

I kinda expect to be dissapointed with the album cover

1 Like

Dum Combustio Spero? I don’t know, I never studied Latin.

1 Like

I found it! /s

SUPER LEGIT PHARALIS LEAKZ YO

4 Likes

That’s pretty neat0 y0, I think they made the correct choice to use this as their album cover because its beautiful yet haunting but also strangely hip appearance will surely appeal to audiences from all over the world uniting everyone in their love for it effectively creating world peace.

@MorteSilenz Are you high?

2 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

What are your expectations for the song “Eddie”?

Probably the token loud and heavy track (The Inferno/Decayed Crow etc.)

5 Likes

I was thinking Eddie was going to be some kind of wildly experimental track, actually. I see it being an album outlier to be sure. If it ends up being a thrash fest tho I’m here for it.

And I’ll only be referring to it as Edward

3 Likes

Did anyone consider this option

6 Likes

Eddie will be the prerequisite metal ballad in the vein of Behind a Vacant Image and Followers.

I really want an “audrey” style jam, where we just dont get where the vibe is, for “Eddie”. Im so excited for this album, i could spit.

I dunno why
but somehow I imagine Eddie to become something like Jessica

1 Like

What a great day to have almost no money in my account due to unforeseen emergencies this past month, forget that I pre-ordered, and have that CDJapan charge hit my bank and cause an overdraft

And by great day I mean “an absolute clownshoes morning, I hate it”

2 Likes

Haha i havent heard anyone say “clownshoes” for aaaaaggggeeeeees. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

SCHEDULE | DIR EN GREY OFFICIAL SITE A DIR EN GREYxHARDCORE CHOCOLATE collab, so a Diru wrestling t-shirt. :thinking: I wonder if that sports bag is a duffle-bag as well.