DIR EN GREY

When I’ve taken closer looks I wasn’t able to see microphones, only trigger modules like these: Simmons Single Piezo Drum Trigger | Guitar Center

If you need, I have software that can output .wav files!
I may also have some .wav files still floating around from when I was doing this project for myself with the things that I already had for myself. I also have a few video files I haven’t already converted and spliced down. Feel free to reach out to me!

Link removed. @Demivee we do not allow linking to piracy sites. This is our basic rule.

1 Like

Its a good site though!

• Guess even after I do all my stuff I wont be able to share it with you guys then??

Carefully read the announcements area and you may find the reply :shushing_face:

What is Kyo up to these days

Yo, appreciate the offers and glad you have done some yourself in the past! Have decided im just going to go through my whole collection anyways… + Ultimately I am doing this for myself and prefer mp3s so I can put them on my phone for out and about listening. The WAVs would take up too much space. Maybe I can start a thread or something when the project is done and people can dm for links or something? Personally i dont see how this is harmful, especially if people already own the discs and would just like to listen to the audio from the discs when out or whatever.

** Update, ripped a load of stuff tonight and for some reason half of them have come out garbled and unlistenable, which is odd because the other half are ok and doing them the exact same way. This means i either will explore a new means/program to capture the audio or abandon project. I COULD very easily rip the audio in realtime as the discs play but the amount of time that would take would be insane. Haha.

1 Like

Oh that’d be awesome

I think the primary concern would be, there would be no realistically viable way for you to validate whether or not somebody already owns the DVD/Bluray discs on their own before sharing a download. It would be too easy for somebody to just lie and say “Yep I have this already link pls” and thus enable piracy. And for relatively niche genres, that can actually cause harm to the artists

What kind of computer do you have? If you’re on a Mac, there’s a free software in the App Store called ‘1-Click Video Cutter Joiner’ where you can load the full video file, put in cut points (I skimmed through the videos I had and wrote down timecodes for each song, then put that into the software), then select any of the available audio formats as the output file format! I’m sure there’ something similar for PC if you’re on Windows, and probably something for Linux if you’re using that

Yeah exactly that, but id say it’s pretty safe a lot of people (here at least) who would like the audio would own the videos too. I wouldnt share the stuff outside here tbh, just thought while i was doing it for myself would see if anyone else would like to get in on that. Haha.

Im on windows and have been researching some options, so will perhaps give a couple of other programs a go and see what happens.

Try DVD decrypter if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Just noticed we had no news thread for the currently ending tour, so I guess this next one doesn’t need a thread either:

5 Likes

sooooo…international dates 2024??? maybe?

Hope so.
Was expecting either that or a new single, but eh. At least I don’t have to worry about the vacation for the gig.

pretty sick looking

smaller, but without bottom part cut-off:

Summary

4 Likes

5 Likes

Kaoru :saluting_face:

Kind of disappointing that Kyo more or looks the same as in the petit bababaabcon side project. But then what else can he do… but still.

It looks like he’s wearing a sack he’s just pulled out of a disused barn or something. Haha.

1 Like

I mean, it’s just a big Neurosis windbreaker with a uh… cannibal vibe.

1 Like