Discuss Visual Kei & Jrock artists YouTube videos

I love Tora look and Monyo is hella thicc

1 Like

I don’t listen to either of his bands, but the guy can paint.

9 Likes

I know he does 3D modelling but didn’t know he drew! And that’s a really nice painting

1 Like

Yeah, I knew he did really great cosplay (I remember his hide from a few Halloweens back being super impressive), but I didn’t know he also did all this other visual art stuff too.

1 Like

I didn’t expect them to cover this song, but I am all for it

1 Like

Not exactly by them and it’s on bilibili, but zigzag went on a show where they have to confess their “wrongs”.

Mikoto’s “wrong” is that he really likes my melody and it’s a total opposite of what he’s supposed to portray.

He also said they intended to be a “t shirt and jeans” band but tried to gain attention by doing the cult-kei thing. Then they realised they couldn’t go back after that lmao.

2 Likes

I wonder what Kagemaru’s wrong is :smiley:

1 Like

Its looks so dramatic when the Laser harp opens

1 Like

100 questions about Ryoga… youtube translate says he is either 22 or born in 1992. :open_mouth: He’s a baby

2 Likes
2 Likes

Out of the two 1992 is more likely, since he’s been in bands since at least 2014.

2 Likes

Only mikoto talked about it. It’s funny how kagemaru has the mute role but he’s talkative irl.

Not a reply but I don’t want to double post:

Here’s a codomo dragon live in Taiwan (with kana):

And here’s 0.1g no gosan covering kurenai in a male only live. There’s 6 people in the audience:

2 Likes

Both vids are sad for diff reasons lol

Just discovered Jin-Machine today because of this strange recommendation on Youtube( ̄□ ̄;)

Oh honey… You’re gonna see some weird shit with them. Lo!

Zero busting out the new year vibe and Ryoga is more sociable when he’s drinking :open_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t even listen to much Royz but they’re hilarious. Idk if they decide to do all this weird shit or if someone at BPR is full of weird ideas, but goddamn they are fantastic at providing comedy. Here are two no-laugh challenges they had to do while watching their old stuff. Warning, some content is somewhat NSFW or will at least get you some very strange looks if watched in public :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter that there is only six people, god damn, they radiate the energy of the fucking sun, even tho the vocalist sounds awful. :smiley:

1 Like

Why i have the feeling you was watching them in public??

oh im so gonna write some gay fanfic of royz now :smiley: