Discuss Visual Kei & Jrock artists YouTube videos

zigzag making me feel like my covid shot was some lsd

1 Like

My jpop boys are dancing naked … On tv… :pensive:🤦

“We’re evil demons. Fear us” acts like sugared up 5 year olds

4 Likes

I am amazed how he climbs with his robe apparently without any problem.

Meanwhile i trip over skirts or dresses that have ankle length.

1 Like

Its like me watching men in high heels walking and running and I can’t Even stand up in them things. So angelic and poise lol dorks.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

The future of royz channel. Any ideas etc they’re talking about?

No need for subtitles, if everyone straight of talks English :sunglasses::sunglasses: (i feel low-key spoiled)

Also i suppose you can’t insult them by asking “did you record that shit in the closet?” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

edit: i just realized i should mention that i do like the song they recorded there

2 Likes

Seems like they will be stopping weekly uploads and have fewer uploads.

While I Don’t Even Bother with most YouTube channels of vk artists that don’t post covers/songs since I can’t understand a thing, I make an exception for Gravity sometimes because their グラビTV videos are laughable even when I can’t understand. I just keep watching like :thinking: and relating to Rikuto playing the “straight, why am I even here man” (though he mostly looks just stoned so it’s even funnier)

Also, there is the fact that my Best Boi created a gaming channel during the pandemic - which is great because it’s something that he likes to do and it was very fun at first because he was playing jRPGs I love and could “get” what he was talking about, but now he is playing Apex all day and I guess he liked the game streamer career better . . . . . . . . . . . . (now people comment things like “shouldn’t you be resting your hands for the concert tomorrow instead of competing for 5 hours straight?” and guitar emojis . lmao)

there’s always one member who looks hella stoned (or on some other drug)

2 Likes

Can’t believe that video is still up

4 Likes

RIKU OUT HEAR LIVING THE DREAM

1 Like

Either he got a full bedroom set on sale for absurdly cheap and didn’t want to waste a single piece, or he’s got an impressive amount of passion for animal prints and he’s not afraid to show it.

And I mean, I respect both options. Both cheetah AND zebra in one room is a bold choice.

1 Like

0.1g no gosan started playing before the start time. Check out the lady headbanging for furi while she walked in lmao

3 Likes

Codomo Dragon playing with kids…omg so adorable :smiley:
【こどちゃねる】「第94話:アーナザスカイ vol.4」 - YouTube

Fun video, but I can’t help but wonder why the vocalist has the entire studio vocal track playing through the song as well… the first few lines of the chorus he always lip-syncs or just skips… kind of strange

1 Like

Kiryu trying to identify their title tracks by machine-translated English name

it’s great because some of them actually know English fairly well, but the machine translations are just so odd or overly specific that they’re all tremendously confused

3 Likes

oh Kiryu honies, google translate confuses me too. :frowning:

3 Likes

I cant stop staring at the purple guy’s, um salute

Leo looks like my aunt gail lol