Discuss Visual Kei & Jrock artists YouTube videos

0.1g no gosan is interviewed by a channel from china (I think it’s a program where they introduce foreign culture):

0.1g no gosan is kind of (in)famous since the ‘fun’ videos by midorikawa yuu gets reposted there

(Also if you’re looking for deleted vk videos, most of them should be on bilibili)

I’m shipping Yuu with every Auntie he meets. :smiley: He always seems to be comfortable around the older ladies :smiley:

If you think i just wasted 9 minutes and 37 seconds watching those two guys talking about cigarettes… yes… you’re absolutly right.

(thinking about it, is this still the right channel, koki is in no band as of the moment and i dont know who the other dude is)

anyone remember oji-san the older man who use to go to vk concerts and people thought he was someone’s dad dropping them off? I think I found him…

An from XAA-XAA started a mukbang(?) channel about a month ago. If you’ve ever wanted to see him eat a lot of curry, here you go.

3 Likes

His hair never moved and he barely broke a sweat throughout the whole thing, 2 of my biggest issues when eating curry. My hair ends up being a mess after sweating through my face.

1 Like

daddy Chamu taking baby Yume fishing.

1 Like

The whole videos isn’t particularly exciting if you’re not that into the band, but I think everyone should witness Hayato telling the world (via gopro), IN ENGLISH, to, “save the children” “safe sex” and, most importantly, “save the ass!”

took me multiple rewatches to realize he meant “earth”

2 Likes

anyone thing Myu (white shirt,bandana) looks a bit like Subaru (Royz) or that Roku (striped shirt) looks like Issei (BugLug)?

This dude only post food. It’s like he compensates all the super skinny vk artists, but I’m glad someone eats, everyone looks like they live on photosynthesis :seedling: And every time I see something that he eats I really want to try it for some reason. Everything looks good. Probably I’m just used to the american dudes eating a bunch of burgers but that’s another thing…

1 Like

i binge watched all these a few days ago and after i was done my yt recommended was filled to the brim w mukbangs it was a nightmare lmaooo i really love his channel idea tho!

3 Likes

Wajow literally only watching sea otter, meanwhile the other two walk through the whole aquarium

2 Likes

Our little adorable demon babies, Zigzag playing “bugs in the tree” which is an odd title for a game but omg how cute they are saying it.

Here’s deviloof’s ray processing an eel:

2 Likes

Yume and Chamu going shopping at Costcos Buy what all men buy, pizza and 30 rolls of toilet paper… jesus christ is this all for Yume-chan?

1 Like

Here’s Mizuta Mari’s YouTube channel. He mainly posts covers of his parts in 0.1g no Gosan songs and some other stuff.

Also Jesus Christ he’s got some long ass ET fingers or something good lord!

them fingers should make him the most popular member to women lol

1 Like

I don’t think a thread has been started on this (if it has drop the link)? Anyways…
I only know about Sena and Genki’s YouTube accounts as of now but I want to find others if there are any

We got this one, which is around the same
Feel free to use it.

1 Like