En’Cell♰Dis’Dein 1st Album + Tokyo, Osaka oneman gigs

I will announce this week finally our freepaper magazine🙏 so far we have a few great bands confirmed, especially excited to feature Glamscure. We will have an english translation version available online too. So what indie bands (especially those who dont get love from other magazines) would you want us to feature?

6 Likes

Amazing! Hopefully we can get some coupling works with bands like Glamscure :octopus:

2 Likes

Hitchcock & Zera :pray:

2 Likes

Marco :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Phobia!!

2 Likes

Dezert

1 Like

ゼラ (ZERA) and nurié

2 Likes

アイオライト (IOLITE)

1 Like

スキゾフレニカ too!

1 Like

ルヴィーユ(Luvielle), Marvelous Cruelty and L’eveil en Roseraie.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the input~ <3 Ill put these all on the list~! L’eveil en Roseraie is a band Ive been in contact with from the start ^v^ glad they got mentioned!
Marco sadly seems a bit a rude from a reaction from trying to set up a gig back when we set up the 2man, in vk that happens alot though so haha T_T

3 Likes

wow that really sucks to hear!! :sob: sorry that happened to you

1 Like

Marvelous Cruelty would be a hit if you could do that one.

Also DazzlingBad, I guess you also should give them a try to do a face to face interview with them.

mm… And I want to add, Merry and Belle

nurié is already two times interviewed in the past year;

ルヴィーユ(Luvielle)

Right now these websites are interviewing bands a lot.
https://twitter.com/Paradox_Transl
https://twitter.com/Visual_run

Hope that helps to in choosing bands.

2 Likes

Haha im used to it! Vk has that alot with smaller bands :joy::sweat_drops:
The funiest times are when its a support member trying to act like a diva at gigs “gurll you the hired help?”
People need to be more chill. :heart:

Ahh brenn thanks for the links! :heart::heart:👯‍♀Will check.
We have a pretty solid first issue forming so hopefully more bands flock to us for free coverage instead of paying 100$ for a badly thrown together freepaper like some of em are $$$. :sweat_smile::sweat_drops::metal:

2 Likes

A curiosity that I have, can it be purchased in Europe? (Although we have to pay the shipping.) :smiley:

1 Like

The plan is to put the translated version on www.night-child.net
I know some jerks just go into stores and then sell them on mercari so to discourage that we will put them up on the onlineshop as free + shipping if you want a physical version :pray: any orders will have them included too so

4 Likes

It is appreciated! I prefer the physical edition (collectibles :slight_smile: ), I will be attentive to this.
Wanting to know more about the magazine.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ghazal

But also, what is exactly a ‘freepaper magazine’? Is it, like, a freely distributed magazine? Haven’t heard the phrase before.

1 Like

yah free magazines like vijutokke here :slight_smile: thanks for the suggestion! should announce first issue tonight or tomorrow!

3 Likes

NIGHT CHILD PROD. PRESENTS
V系フリーマガジン「NIGHT CHILD」Vol.1
・REM(横須賀サーベルタイガー、ZIOHM)
・GLAMSCURE
・En’Cell~Dis’Dein
・病葉〜わくらば〜
・L’eveil en Roseraie
・and more…
RELEASE DATE: 11月15日から
(全国のV系CDショップ)
ENGLISH VER at http://night-child.net